“Another great experience here”

Thai Peppers Thai Restaurant
Ranked #79 of 294 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Thai
Atlanta, Georgia
“Another great experience here”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I have always loved the food at Fuji Hana Thai Peppers but they have really stepped their service quality up. The past couple of times I ate here, the service has been as good as any of the top restaurants in the Atlanta area.

I love their awesome sushi and their delicious Thai dishes. In fact, I travel from Alpharetta to dine here. It's that good!

• Visited May 2014

Atlanta, GA
“Will Go Back”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

The children's meals come in a boat shaped dish, which my daughter enjoyed. The Tuna Tartar was fresh and plentiful amount. The masaman curry was served in a bowl with tea lights on the plate below the bowl, nice effect!

Visited February 2014
“Absolutely Delicious!!!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Wow! What an incredible dining experience!!! Everything, from the sushi appetizers to the thai entrees, inventive cocktails and great wine list were wonderful.

The sushi was fresh and really creative with lots of full flavors and the curry and noodle dishes were cooked perfectly with just the right about of kick.

I was really impressed by their great wine list. We were able to get our favorite Red Zin, which went perfectly with the spicy thai dishes.

A great overall experience!

• Visited February 2014
“NO MSG - woohoo!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Any place that does not use MSG anywhere on the menu gets an extra bump in the rating! We had a chef's choice sushi platter for the appetizer that was excellent in presentation and taste. I had the Shrimp Tempura and vegetables, also beautifully presented and also tasted wonderful. My husband had the Steak Teriyaki and said he enjoyed the steak and was pleased that it was not overcooked. He asked for medium rare and it was just right.
I also had a bite of the Thai Basil Noodles and enjoyed it very much.
Check out the beautiful saltwater aquarium in the lobby.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank imlin3
“A Thai experience”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my dish I ordered. I got masaman shrimp & scallops curry. It was very good. I found this place on Scoutmob. Glad I did. I sat at the bat and the bartender was very nice.

• Visited June 2013