“Best in the Area” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Asheville, North Carolina
“Best in the Area”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Yes, best in the area but no Taquiria Del Sol; but a heck of a lot closer and for Kennesaw a pleasant surprise. Check out any of the tacos or specials as there is broad choice of specials.

Visited October 2013

Pompano Beach
“Best Everything”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

There were coconut shrimp on the daily special board so I ordered them.They were the best I have ever tasted,better than Red Lobster.I also ordered the beef burrito and chips and cheese sause.After tasting the coconut shrimp I ordered two more servings and took the rest of the food home.I always love the white cheese dip for the chips,its not like the canned orange cheese...its real so if you dont eat if fast enough it hardens....no problem...the chips are great.

• Visited August 2013
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food, Great Servic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Been eating at Buckhead Burrito Grill for quiet some time and I love the food; service and special desserts.

Visited November 2012
Huntington Beach, California
“Best tortilla soup I've ever had! Delicious Blackened fish. Excellent service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

My guys and I spotted this place from the road. We are professional long haul movers, and we have eaten at countless restaurants all across the nation, Buckhead is definately in the top ten. Great job guys. Keep up the good work. I recommend the Blackened fish and the tortilla soup.

Kennesaw, Georgia
“Needs some flavor!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Went to Buckhead Burrito Grill today at lunch and it was busy which is normally a good sign for tasty food. My guy got the house burrito and I got the blackened fish taco.

The 3 salsas they offer at the "salsa bar" are good. The green one is my favorite as it is very strong in cilantro flavor. Cilantro is one of those things people usually love or hate. I love it! The one red salsa was kinda watery and mild and the other had a strong smoky flavor. It is described as chipotle but not very hot, just smoky.

My fish taco was yummy but kinda skimpy. The tortilla was somewhat soggy. I doctored it up with plenty of green salsa.

My boyfriend's burrito was just alright. He said the beef had no flavor like they just browned gr beef but didn't season it. It was, (as Gordon Ramsey would say), BLAND! He put salsa on every bite so it would have flavor.

The service was also slow. So, it was alright, not bad but not good either for the money spent.
If we go back, we will bring our own seasonings! : )

• Visited November 2012