WINNER WONDERLAND

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Atlanta, Georgia
“Delicious Food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

I went here for lunch on my birthday and enjoyed the delicious meal. I had the mango stir fry chicken and mango fried chicken. It was fresh, seasoned to perfect and plenty to eat. The customer service was very good and the restaurant was quite, warm and cozy atmosphere in Kennesaw Ga. I really enjoyed this place and I highly recommend it.

Kennesaw, Georgia
“My Husband Loves this Place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

The Food is quite good and authentic which we love, My husband would eat here once a week if he could :) Very friendly staff and the food is always good!

Visited July 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Authentic Thai & Malay style food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

One of the things we knew we would miss the most when we moved to the US would be good authentic Thai food. Penang is now one of our regular eateries when we need our Asian food-fix. we've been coming here for the last 3 years on a regular basis. The thai green curry chicken would have to be my favorite, followed closely by the fried pearl noodles. Staff are great & the atmosphere is very welcoming & friendly. Can't wait to eat there again...

• Visited November 2012
Woodstock, GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loads of menu options.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

Extensive menu. Great wait staff. Amazing food and you even get to feed the koi fish outside aftewards!

Visited March 2012
Brentwood, Tennessee
“"Best sesame chicken I ever had!" says my 10-year old son. (And he IS a connoisseur of sesame chicken!)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

Needed a quick but yummy supper stop en route from TN to FL, Penang was perfect at 9pm. Portions were generous and perfectly cooked. Service was very attentive and friendly-very Thai-and refreshing!