“Execllent Location Excellent Price”

Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw
Ranked #22 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Staten Island, New York
“Execllent Location Excellent Price”
Reviewed October 3, 2010

I had to travel from New York with my wife and also 2 of my nephews,one of them brought his fiance.The purpose of our trip to attend my sisters Home Going Service (funeral).Had to have 2rms affordable,and wont you know it we landed at the Red Roof Inn Kennesaw
location,very close to the interstate great plus because the traffic down there is awful,the location was in a quiet area but close to a lot of quality places to eat,the rooms were very nice and clean,the staff at the lobby were very helpful and friendly,they actually called us to make sure we were comfortably settled in.I travel quite a lot and stay in a lot of hotels,domestic and abroad and my experience there was very positive,I would definitely stay there everytime I am in the area,

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Cabdenyn
Reviewed October 2, 2010

The hotel was great, the staff was outstanding. Erwin and Michelle were very polite.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed September 30, 2010

Clean room, great location, and friendly staff (Thanks, Carol). What more could I have asked for here. One thing, the WIFI signal was poor but luckily I had my Internet USB port available so that I could keep track of my emails and surf the internet. But overall, I would stay here again when passing thru Atlanta.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
Blairsville, Georgia
Reviewed September 11, 2010

I am not sure who gave this place good reviews but this hotel is terrible!!! Arrived late to find young people sitting all around on sidewalks smoking and looked like a hotel for young local party crowd! Checked in room to find nasty carpet, holes in bedspreads, and after turning down bed the sheets were paper thin and VERY OLD! Stain could be seen on pillows through thin old pillow cases...hair on sheets...decided to look at mattress...BIG MISTAKE!! Mattress was soiled with lots of dark color fluids and was so sunken in it looked to be 30 years old!! Rooms were all non-smoking but smelled terribly of smoke anyway. Front desk moved us to different room after telling us we could not get a refund on our money and just leave. Tried another room...same thing...decided to leave anyway and check into the Fairfield by Marriott up the interstate an exit (now that was a good hotel). They refused to give us a refund at Red Roof Kennesaw but I REFUSED to stay another minute in that nasty hotel!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY!! Worth $25 more to stay up the street by far. They also had no coffee makers, no plastic cups, nothing!! Was just like a place for the local young people and affair goers to hang out...NASTY!!!

1 Thank sjk1011
savannah
Reviewed May 30, 2010

felt like I got taken for a few extra bucks when I set up the room, you know how they do, "next person that calls, i'll see if I can get 5-10 more bucks out of them" sure enough when I got back to a computer all the online rates were cheaper.

room was ok, the smell from the room next door was awful at times but only when they had the door open and you walked by. king bed slept ok but the pillows were flat and only had three on the bed.

went to turn down the A/C in the middle of the night, dumb thing shut off completely and I fought it trying to get it turned back on, the dial was messed up and just kept spinning.

it would have been better to towel off with alumimun foil that then 50 grit sandpaper towels there.

Staff was real nice but aloof, while checking out and discussing the pillows her answers was polite but to the tune of "company policy" and "you let them know cause I keep telling them"

we Go to Kennesaw alot, this is the first and last time at Red Roof

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 20, 2010

Red Roof Inn Town Center Mall: the location is good and safe. Just a couple of blocks from the Town Center Mall (a nice Mall, by the way) :)
Check in front lady was very nice and friendly, looks that she appreciates her job. :)
Free wi-fi, with excellent reception :)
They dont offer breakfast :(
Coffee machine in the lobby with a nice selection of coffees :)
Room was clean, and good sized. :)
It is a moderate level hotel, very doable.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
North Carolina
Reviewed March 11, 2010

My bro and I stay in hotels for work every weekend. This was the best bed Ive slept in since I can remember. Not bad for a budget hotel. Id give you 5 stars for value if you had a free breakfast. The hotel is off on a quiet sideroad, but the main drag goes thru a huge outlet type mall, and is super congested. At least the hotel is safe and quiet at night!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business