Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw
$149
Homewood
$166
$159
Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
$109
$104
HIExpress.com
$148
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We had been driving for several hours and decided to take a break, eat and sleep. We were greeted by the nicest front desk attendant, checked in a short amount of time, given information on local restaurants, called in our room to make sure we were comfortable and needed anything. The room was clean, the housekeeper came by and asked if there is anything to make our stay more pleasant. When we checked out they asked us about our stay. The employees were wonderful. We will be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It is a pleasure knowing you found our staff to be accommodating and location convenient to many restaurants and entertainment venues. I truly have been blessed with a great staffing team and appreciate the review praising the service you received. The staff works hard to deliver a great guest experience. As a guest staying with us, it is nice that you noticed and we hope you continue to be a guest at our hotel on your future trips through Atlanta.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Have stayed at this location several times over the years for baseball tournaments for my sons and more recently for miscellaneous trips to Atlanta for various events . Have always had a pleasant experience and believed it to be a very good bargain for the price . On this trip this past week-end , I experienced particularly outstandind service at the front desk from Tia who was simply professional in every way with the combination of her pleasant smile as well as consistent offers to help in any way needed . She is no doubt a valuable employee for this hotel .

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for the review; I am glad you and your sons enjoyed staying with us! We work hard to keep the hotel clean, provide great customer service and appreciate when these efforts are recognized. Thank you for the thoughtful words regarding Tia. I am very fortunate to work with such a magnificent colleague. She truly goes out of her way for all guests, to make them feel welcomed and significant. I hope your baseball tournament was a success. Cheers and hope to see you next time you are in the area!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We were driving threw a bad storm and went to the Red Roof Inn to get a room. Tia greated us like no other. She is a great. She made us forget about the bad weather. Vanessa is great too. The ladies at the front desk are the kind of ladies i would want to work for me. If you are threw Atlanta , you need to stay here. I know that we will be......

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review about your stay in Metro Atlanta! We are very happy to hear that you were happy with your accommodations and our wonderful staff made you feel welcome and comfortable. Tia was elated to know you mentioned her and the noble commendations. It is our goal as an economy brand to give our guests a great place to stay for a sensible price. We would like to thank you again and we all look forward to serving you on your return trip through Atlanta.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I do not know her last name but an associate at the Kennesaw RRI whos name is Pamela is an absolute gem and was in the right spot at the right time. My daughter was alone, drifting and in need. Pamela opened the door and her heart to her. She turned what might have been a bad situation into a blessing. I had the opportunity to meet Pam when I traveled from Michigan to Georgia to pick my daughter up and I can see why the two of them bonded. Pams smile and warm heart shines through her eyes and being.

You have an absolute ambassador for the RRI in Pam. Thank you. Jim

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

I appreciate hearing this about my fellow colleagues. Yes, Pamela is an excellent individual with integrity, respect and empathy for others. I hope your daughter is doing well. I wish her and your family the best.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I had to stay at the hotel. First it was just a weekend stay, dealing with the trucking company I was with at the time. Then the weekend stay turned into a whole week, but the ladies Vanessa, Pamela and Tia were outstanding. For me being so far away from home, they made a major impact on me and my stay. They were very helpful to me and made me feel right at home. If I should visit Georgia again, I will NEVER forget those ladies and for sure to stay there again.
Thank You soo much ladies from the CowGirl !!!!! You know who it is !!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Hello CowGirl. Thanks so much for staying with us and writing this review. We love having you here! I am very fortunate to work with great colleagues like Tia and Pamela. We try to offer every guest great service. I will share this with them and give accolades for their hard work and dedication. I appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again!