“Don't stay here unless you are desperate!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw
Ranked #22 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Don't stay here unless you are desperate!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2012

I travel a lot in my work and have stayed at some very nice Red Roof Inns throughout the US. One that I really like is in Clarksville, TN. The staff there is friendly, the rooms clean and the hotel easy to get to from the Interstate. Based upon this and other experiences I chose the Red Roof property at Kennesaw. What a disappointment!
Arrived later in the evening and had some issues in finding my reservation at the front desk. The lobby of the hotel had signs advertising the services that were offered. Was given a room key and made my way to the room and when I opened the door a surprise greeted me. There was not a microwave, frig, and the room was poorly made up with the bed spreads uneven on the beds. Backed out of the room and returned to the front desk for another room. Was given another room that had a microwave, frig, and coffee maker. The room was on the second floor and as I approached the elevator I stepped in something that was sticky and had been tracked there over a period of time. This substance had been there for a period of time as it had accumulated ants and dirt all over the area. Next to this area was a trash can that was overflowing with extra garbage surrounding the can. Stepped in the elevator and was greeted with some kind of food that was ground into the carpet of the elevator. In addition, part of the paneling had been broken away and the door didn't want to close completely. Got to the room and the carpeting there was so dirty that if it hadn't been so late we would have left immediately. After a 13 hour drive we just didn't have the energy to go and find another hotel. We kept our shoes on while in the room as we didn't want to get anything on our socks. Needless to say it was a very long night.
This property is tired and in desperate need of cleaning. The pictures on the website are not accurate because they do not show the filth and disarray of the property. I would not recommend this property to anyone.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
RRIKennesawGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, June 9, 2012
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay as it helps us understand how we are doing in meeting our guests expectations! I apologize for the issues you experienced with the comforter & condition of the property. I would like to speak with you in greater detail regarding your concerns so I am able to better address them. If you would like feel free to contact me at the hotel at 770-429-0323.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

Family like atmosphere. I felt safe and welcome almost as though I was a dignitary. Everyone was like that...even the other guest talked and shared time. It really did feel like a family gathering!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RRIKennesawGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, April 9, 2012
We strive for a family oriented atmosphere while providing true southern hospitality! Thank you for your comments I will be sure to pass them along to my team!
Port Huron, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2012

I am a repeat customer that have always enjoyed my stay at the hotel. I just want to give special thanks to michelle who is always excellent and professional. I must admit that if she was not at this establishment, i might not be a repeat customer. I hope red roof inn would do everything they can to keep her.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your comments regarding Michelle performance I will be sure to pass your praise along! We are grateful for your business and look forward to providing superior customer service while meeting your lodging needs in the future!
Costa Mesa
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

I thoroughly read other reviews before selecting this hotel. Other reviews made it sound like it was better than other hotels that are normally of a higher category. No.

The first room we were sent to smelled so strongly of dog that we were back out the door in 30 seconds. We were given another room which smelled strongly of paint, but looked freshly painted and was very clean. I am picky with cleanliness, and I did not find anything that was dirty during our three-day stay.

The beds and pillows were not bad and I liked that the bottom sheets were fitted. There was a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot, none of which we used.

The hotel was bath towel challenged and we couldn't get clean towels from the housekeeper in the hall or at the front desk. They did give us extra bath mats instead.

The rooms are directly over the parking lot and people in groups are loud and you can hear every word. Some people came in very late.

The Wi-Fi worked perfectly.

If you want value, this is a good choice, but our experience with the dog smell makes me wonder how many rooms are like that. Do not expect any luxuries or even a lobby. The front desk clerks were friendly.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank needadvicetoo
Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn in Kennesaw for your lodging needs. We appreciate your feedback; I apologize for the issues you experienced with the first room you were provided. I was thrilled you did not experience any cleanliness issues during your stay as we truly strive to offer a clean room at an affordable price. I will share your comments regarding the friendliness of the front desk clerks with my team! Please keep Red Roof Inns in mind for future travel needs.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2012

To my surprise the hotel was very clean and welcoming. The group of people that work there are awesome. Michelle, Jd, and Brittney really helped me get through the rough moments I was experiencing just by being polite and showing that they care about their guest. I have never experienced that from a hotel before.

• Stayed January 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RRIKennesawGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, January 26, 2012
On behalf of our team I would like to Thank you for sharing your feedback!
Kennesaw, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2011

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our stay here. It was quiet, relaxing, and nice. We highly recommend it. Michelle was great at helping us in our room selection.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RRIKennesawGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, December 27, 2011
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay!
Gainesville, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2011

I spent overnight here the personnel were polite and courtious. Room was neat and clean. Staff was proffessional looking and helpfull. Loved my stay and will recommend to others.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay!