“Great place to stay.”

Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw
Ranked #23 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed December 21, 2011

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our stay here. It was quiet, relaxing, and nice. We highly recommend it. Michelle was great at helping us in our room selection.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
RRIKennesawGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2011

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay!

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw

Reviewed December 20, 2011

I spent overnight here the personnel were polite and courtious. Room was neat and clean. Staff was proffessional looking and helpfull. Loved my stay and will recommend to others.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay!

Reviewed December 11, 2011

The staff are great!! Michelle at the front is always outstanding and Mary in housekeeping is the bomb!

• Stayed: December 2011

On behalf of the staff and I we would like to Thank you for your comments!

Reviewed November 26, 2011

Stayed here twice last week going to and coming from Indianapolis. Very good value
for a clean room for a quick stopover. There is an Olive Garden very close by that had
great service and was convenient.

Room Tip: Get a king room non smoking. Bottom floor if possible.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
RRIKennesawGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us!

Reviewed November 16, 2011

I had an opportunity to spend an extended period at this hotel with my wife and daughter. I thoroughly enjoyed every associate from Michelle at the front desk to Mary who does the laundry and everyone in between. The staff is friendly, courteous, and very accomodating. The rooms are always clean, and it's perfectly situated near the interstate and the Towne Center Mall. I would recommend this hotel to anyone passing through or simply needing a night away from the house.

Room Tip: We selected a room on the front side due to the interstate behind the building.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
RRIKennesawGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2011

On behalf of my staff and I we would like to Thank you for your comments!

Reviewed November 15, 2011

This team goes above & beyond the call of duty to meet the needs of their guests! I was greeted with a smile and true customer service as soon as I entered the lobby! I was in search of last minute accommodations due to a flood in my apartment and the manager lady brittany was able to get me a quite nonsmoke room on the bottom floor. Staff members I came in contact with showed Southern Hospitality with a smile!!! My room was affordable CLEAN and a nice Home away from Home while I was displaced I will be sure to recommend!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo

Thank you taking the time to tell us about your recent stay!

Reviewed September 23, 2011

Michelle and the team always provide the best and friendliest service for my stay. Thanks to all.

Room Tip: Select any room, I've never had a problem with any of them.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
RRIKennesawGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

Thank you for your feedback I will be sure to share your comments with our team!