“A very good experience!”

Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw
Ranked #16 of 31 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Last Saturday on the way home from Florida, my wife and I stayed at this hotel in Kennesaw, GA. Lindsey at the Front Desk was very pleasant and efficient. We asked for and received a room on the side of the hotel away from I75. The room was clean and nicely furnished. Ten minutes after checking in, Lindsey called to make sure we were happy with the room and offereing to be of assistance if we had any needs. That night, the room was quiet with very little outside noise. The beds were comfortable, the TV was nice, and the bathroom and shower facilities were fine. In the morning, we found a personal note slipped under the door from Lindsey. What a thoughtful touch! We were impressed with ever aspect of our stay, and especially the service that Lindsey provided. She is the best hotel representative we had ever encountered, and the personal attention she gave us was beyond outstanding.

Room Tip: Request a room on an upper floor on the side of the hotel away from I75.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank John G
Joe P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Thank you for your remarks regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I have shared your kind words with our Lindsey and her peers. It is always wonderful to hear back from our guests especially when our guests remember our names!

Once again thank you for taking a moment to share your experience.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I always know when a location is a good one by my first impression. and this location didn't let me down . Wonderful southern hospitality, one of the few locations I would have loved to stay and extra night or two. Hoilday Inn Expresses are known for there manager receptions but this one is unbelieveable pulled pork and chicken salad and drinks (mighty good fixins). As the name would suggest the manager was in attendance and was servicing the guest somthing you just dont see very often if at all. I was always greeted with a smile and hello and have a great day ....I most certainly did.

Room Tip: Awesome location if your in the area this is the location to stay at....Bring an appetite.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Terry M
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Great place to hold over for meetings in town. Had reservations, front desk got us in before the 3 pm check in, right into a clean fresh room so we could wind down from flight. Had a bottle of water, apple and a fresh cookie ready for us at front desk. Room view was of I75 but over all noise wasn't bad. Used the fitness room in the morning, wish there would have been more than one elliptical to use however. Over all great place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms to the east probably better due to traffic on I75 to west.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Jill B
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I arrived (barely) on a day of tornados, torrential rain, governor declares a state of emergency and a curfee (and Idrove through this stuff)
I was relieved to arrive at a safe haven. I was not about to go out and find a place to eat. It was still a stormy day..
I was therefore pleased to be invited to a "maager's reception" with drinks and munchies.
Ifigured I would eat a few crackers and a glass of wine and that would be my supper.
To my surprise there was salad, pasta, bread, bear, wine, soft drinks, cookies. My supper was taken care of.
I was disappointed theat the pool was "out of order" How many times do we hear this!!!
The "meal" made up for the pool though!

I would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Joe_Ursano
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights before flying home and thought the hotel was fine. The staff were great and let me check-in early. The breakfast buffet was good too and the bathroom/shower very clean. I'd happily stay again.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank HKG_MFM_2013
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Perhaps it was the room they gave us. 1st floor and it was not a good experience. The shower sprayer wouldn't stay up(it was so bad we could just laugh about it), the Clorox they used on the sheets was so strong that my skin broke out. The cleaning crew arrived at or before 6AM so we could hear every pass they made while vacuuming. We are platinum priority members and this is the first time I've felt compelled to write a review on a hotel. I expected much better.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank UKMAN97
Joe P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying at our hotel. I am disappointed in your inconvenience and would like to discuss the items in more detail. Please contact our hotel directly.

Our promise to you is if we fail to make your stay as comfortable as expected, we will make it right.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night while my sons were competing at a sporting event. Everything about our stay was very nice-- the rooms were clean, the bedding fresh, and the halls were quiet. Check in was a breeze and the employees were very friendly. The breakfast was just "okay", but my kids found plenty of variety to eat. We will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SoutheastJack
Joe P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your experience while at our hotel. I have shared your comments regarding with our staff and we appreciate your recognizing our customer service.

Although breakfast did not meet all of your expectations, I am happy to see there was something for each an every one of you.

Thank you for your time!