Great place to hold over for meetings in town. Had reservations, front desk got us in before the 3 pm check in, right into a clean fresh room so we could wind down from flight. Had a bottle of water, apple and a fresh cookie ready for us at front desk. Room view was of I75 but over all noise wasn't bad. Used the fitness room in the morning, wish there would have been more than one elliptical to use however. Over all great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the best in service and comfort that Kennesaw and Cobb County have to offer at the Holiday Inn Express hotel in Kennesaw, GA. Guests here enjoy an ideal location between Interstates 75 and 575 with easy access to Marietta and Atlanta. With over 1,200-sq ft. of meeting space, free wireless high-speed Internet access and a 24 hour Business Center we're an ideal stop for Business travelers in Kennesaw, Georgia. Our hotel's location in the Atlanta area puts you minutes from Barrett Park, Chastain Meadows, West Oaks and Town Park office communities as well as the growing business destination of northwest Atlanta. Leisure travelers also benefit from the variety of attractions near our hotel. Baseball and softball fields nearby include East Cobb Baseball Complex, All Tournament Players Park, Al Bishop and Lost Mountain fields. Kennesaw State University is just two miles away and hosts many sporting events and tournament. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw Hotel Kennesaw
- Holiday Inn Kennesaw
- Holiday Inn Express Kennesaw
- Kennesaw Holiday Inn