Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw
$101
$125
$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

Baymont by Wyndham Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
$129
$214
Travelocity
$76
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskbreakfast barfold out couchwould definitely stay here againsized bednice hotelhotel chainbraves gameparking lotnext morninghotel is locatedlittle thingstown center mallwithin walking distanceoutdoor poolyogurt
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I arrived (barely) on a day of tornados, torrential rain, governor declares a state of emergency and a curfee (and Idrove through this stuff)
I was relieved to arrive at a safe haven. I was not about to go out and find a place to eat. It was still a stormy day..
I was therefore pleased to be invited to a "maager's reception" with drinks and munchies.
Ifigured I would eat a few crackers and a glass of wine and that would be my supper.
To my surprise there was salad, pasta, bread, bear, wine, soft drinks, cookies. My supper was taken care of.
I was disappointed theat the pool was "out of order" How many times do we hear this!!!
The "meal" made up for the pool though!

I would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Joe_Ursano
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights before flying home and thought the hotel was fine. The staff were great and let me check-in early. The breakfast buffet was good too and the bathroom/shower very clean. I'd happily stay again.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank HKG_MFM_2013
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Perhaps it was the room they gave us. 1st floor and it was not a good experience. The shower sprayer wouldn't stay up(it was so bad we could just laugh about it), the Clorox they used on the sheets was so strong that my skin broke out. The cleaning crew arrived at or before 6AM so we could hear every pass they made while vacuuming. We are platinum priority members and this is the first time I've felt compelled to write a review on a hotel. I expected much better.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank UKMAN97
Joe P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying at our hotel. I am disappointed in your inconvenience and would like to discuss the items in more detail. Please contact our hotel directly.

Our promise to you is if we fail to make your stay as comfortable as expected, we will make it right.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night while my sons were competing at a sporting event. Everything about our stay was very nice-- the rooms were clean, the bedding fresh, and the halls were quiet. Check in was a breeze and the employees were very friendly. The breakfast was just "okay", but my kids found plenty of variety to eat. We will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SoutheastJack
Joe P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your experience while at our hotel. I have shared your comments regarding with our staff and we appreciate your recognizing our customer service.

Although breakfast did not meet all of your expectations, I am happy to see there was something for each an every one of you.

Thank you for your time!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I found this Holiday Inn Express to be no different than many others I have stayed at. This motel is well located about 1/4 mile off of I-75 about 10 miles NW of downtown Atlanta and has more restaurants and shopping than one could ask for in the area.

The motel itself was clean, the staff efficient upon check in and departure, and breakfast, as is the usual Holiday Inn Express tradition, was delicious, hot, tasty, and the surroundings were accommodating!

A real treat was that on Tuesdays through Thursdays they have an hour long happy hour from 6 to 7 p.m. where they bring in food and/or snacks, (this night it was cut up Jimmy John's subs), along with a nice selection of wine and beers for free! This was a great opportunity to catch up with my friends that were there with me from another city, and an opportunity to meet new folks and learn something new about people traveling to the area.

I would HIGHLY recommend this motel to anyone traveling to the Atlanta area suburbs...especially if you don't wish to stay in the hubbub of downtown.

Room Tip: Away from elevators and the ice machine,,,however, my room was right off of the elevator and close to the ice machine and the room was so well insulated that I didn't hear a thing,,,not even traffic from the interstate a 1/4 mile away. There is no reason you shouldn't have a peaceful night's sleep here.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jerry M
Joe P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to share your experience with our hotel. We appreciate hearing that our Manager's Reception is a hit with our guests.

Our staff is dedicated to providing the the best experience while you are our guest and these comments help us to continue to improve and celebrate a job well done.