We spent one night on the way back to Ohio from Florida - hotel was clean, front desk friendly and helpful. Room was large - bed was comfy. Nice desk for the laptop, small refrigerator in the room. Bathroom was VERY small - shower only, no tub - sink outside in the room (still not sure why hotels do this). Continental breakfast was same as in most hotels - was fresh and area to eat was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the best in service and comfort that Kennesaw and Cobb County have to offer at the Holiday Inn Express hotel in Kennesaw, GA. Guests here enjoy an ideal location between Interstates 75 and 575 with easy access to Marietta and Atlanta. With over 1,200-sq ft. of meeting space, free wireless high-speed Internet access and a 24 hour Business Center we're an ideal stop for Business travelers in Kennesaw, Georgia. Our hotel's location in the Atlanta area puts you minutes from Barrett Park, Chastain Meadows, West Oaks and Town Park office communities as well as the growing business destination of northwest Atlanta. Leisure travelers also benefit from the variety of attractions near our hotel. Baseball and softball fields nearby include East Cobb Baseball Complex, All Tournament Players Park, Al Bishop and Lost Mountain fields. Kennesaw State University is just two miles away and hosts many sporting events and tournament. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw Hotel Kennesaw
- Holiday Inn Kennesaw
- Holiday Inn Express Kennesaw
- Kennesaw Holiday Inn