Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw
$76
ExtendedStay
$259
Homewood
Baymont by Wyndham Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
$119
$199
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$120
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$169
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskbreakfast barfold out couchwould definitely stay here againsized bednice hotelhotel chainbraves gameparking lotnext morninghotel is locatedlittle thingstown center mallwithin walking distanceoutdoor poolyogurt
Reviewed July 26, 2012

From the arrival to the check out the level of customer service this facility provided was definitely refreshing. Upon check I asked what time check-out was and she stated that although it was 12 if I needed a later checkout until 2 they could accommodate. WOW, offering accommodations versus having to ask. I havent had that in quite sometime.
This hotel has also set up a managers reception during the week with adult beverages and snacks. Kudos for this, but they truly need to think about the location. The room used was extremely small and hard to manuever through.
I strongly recommend this location for the ease of getting in and out of Atlanta, but having the conviences of lots of restaurants,etc around the location.

Room Tip: In the summer make sure you adjust the AC to High and turn down the temp, especially on the 6th floor it may take the room a bit to cool off.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Flew a friend here to be with his father in hospice. Just wanted to stay near airport. FBO staff recommended HIE. Staff answered all questions and were very pleasant. Room was nice, clean and comfortable

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pops A
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Our stay here was for our anniversary. We are local, and chose this hotel based on the other reviews (we have a large number of hotels to choose from within a 10 mile radius). On the plus side, the renovations are great. We were greeted with a check-in bag that included bottled water, an apple, and a cookie. The room was very tastefully done. The evening front desk staff was friendly and efficient, and the room was clean. Breakfast was acceptable.

On the negative side, our bed was very uncomfortable - marked sway in the middle - and noise from the highway a real problem. This hotel is next to Interstate 75. When we booked it I thought it was about 1/4 mile away from the highway. When we arrived and realized my mistake, and that we were in a room on the backside of the hotel (by the highway) I went to the front desk and asked about the highway noise. The kind ladies behind the counter assured me they had never had any issues at all with guests and the highway noise.

I have 4 kids - not a light sleeper! - but was repeatedly awakened by down-shifting 18 wheelers, once by a police siren, and another time by racing motorcycles. Although the room A/C unit did a good job of masking the constant highway buzz, it couldn't compete with more intrusive sounds. Looking forward to a good nights' sleep - much less sleeping in on a Saturday morning - turned out to be an impossibility. I woke up very tired and frustrated.

The road noise, coupled with the uncomfortable bed made the overall experience disappointing. My husband, who has back issues, was pretty cranky about giving up our lovely bed just a few miles away and paying $135 for less than romantic conditions.

We told the attendant behind the counter the next morning about our experience and she assured us (in an abrupt and barely concealed really-don't-have-time-for-this attitude) that the mattress would be addressed.

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs and request a room on the east/front side of the building to help with highway noise.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GraceHSC
Joe P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to let us know about your stay. I must say I am disappointed in your discomfort while trying to get a good night's rest. Being centrally located as we are, the freeway can disturb guests from time to time. I would like to announce we are in the process of replacing all of our beds throughout the entire hotel. This will complete our full renovation!

W invite you and your husband to give us another try in the near future, whether it be for your anniversary or not. Once again thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

I stayed overnight for a shopping trip with friends. The room was very clean and spacious and the manager and staff were very helpful. The hotel is located near a mall and other shopping areas. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank dianeh789
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I highly recommend the Kennesaw Holiday Inn at Town Center just off I-75! It is exceptionally clean, staff is friendly and helpful, beds are super comfortable, and it's easily accessible to lots of shopping and good restaurants. I plan on returning every time I'm in the Atlanta area....no need to look any further for accomodations!!!

Room Tip: I don't think you could find a bad choice in rooms!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends