Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw
$125
$101
Baymont by Wyndham Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
$109
$129
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$76
EmbassySuites.com
$224
$214
Travelocity
All reviewsgreat hotelbreakfast staffroom was cleanstores and restaurantswould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areawafflesconvenient locationoutdoor pooleasy accessstaff was very friendlyednaatlantatargetinnsinterstate
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We spent one night here using our Hilton Points. We got there a bit early and they were ready to check us in to our room. The desk folks were very attentive and helpful with check in and giving us directions and a few tips for things to see and places to eat.
Free wi fi was great. This is not a business hotel, so there were not many outlets near the desk or in the room for easy accessiblity, but all the lights were working and the room and bathroom were very clean. Towels were a bit thin but there were plenty. They also provided lotion, shampoo and conditioner. The headboards on the beds were an outdated shape and blond color and the curtains over the windows had several holes in them. The duvets on the beds were full of big lumps - not sure what that was all about but they were clean. However, poor first impression. The carpet was clean and looked more updated. Bathroom looked fine.
This is not a large Hampton Inn and there is one elevator which empties out right by the breakfast area. I would say this is a dated older property and is ready for a remodel. The floral carpets in the breakfast area are dated and the room itself is very small compared to the newer Hamptons.
Breakfast was waffles, bacon and then french toast, which seemed a bit redundant to me. There was fresh fruit, cold cereal, instant hot cereal, bagels, muffins, fruit juice and good coffee with flavored creamers. TV was good in the breakfast area.
The fitness room was very small and the machine we used for bicycling did not really seem to work for any resistance. This too was by the breakfast area. The outdoor pool was closed for the season. Our room view overlooked the drained pool - not sure why they would give us that room as the hotel had very few people there that weekend.
It's a bit tricky getting into the parking lot from the street because of limited access.
There is a Golden Corral on the main street in front of this hotel.

Probably the location was the best part of this Hampton Inn. It is right off I - 75 and is on the main thoroughfare that runs through the business part of Kennesaw. The university is one exit away. There is a Walmart and a Publix about a quarter mile away.
Kennesaw National Battlefield is a free park; there is a great view at the top of the mountain and we could drive the car up there. Although, if we had time, I would have enjoyed the hike up because it was a gentle climb.
There is a nice picnic area at the park; it's very shady with plenty of tables.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Delrenia B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property. Ou property undergoing our a major renovation as of today. Please feel free to come back and stay a night on us after our renovation is completed. You can contact me at 770-426-0017

Reviewed October 9, 2011

To say that this is a mediocre Hampton Inn is to do a disservice to mediocre Hampton Inns. This place is badly in need of a renovation and brand customer service training for the staff.

Stayed here against my better judgement as I vastly prefer the Hilton Garden next door. Rooms are dark and all furniture and furnishings look to be from the mid-1980s including the tube-television. The desk chair is uncomfortable -- I wouldn't recommend actually sitting there to work for extended periods of time. There are very few power-outlets in the room much less the desk. Completely insufficient for a business traveler.

The bathroom is disappointing, poorly appointed, and the showerhead also an antique.

Front desk staff doesn't recognize HHonors status. Location is great though, just spend a few extra bucks and stay next door at the HGI.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed July 23, 2009

Recently stayed here with a group of baseball players. Over the course of their stay 150 dollars was stolen, an i-pod, 20 dollars and my sons PSP, staff said they wanted to handle it in house and never did a thing. These kids have traveled together for years and never lost a shoelace!

Stayed: July 2009
1  Thank baseballmom38
Reviewed October 23, 2008

I regualarly stay at Hilton family of hotels for one reason, consistancy. This Hampton did not let me down. Great hot breakfast, good internet, very clean room. the best part was that this location is within walking distance to 1/2 dozen restaurants, shopping malls. Also the 2 sister hotels Hilton Garden in and Homewood suites are located just next door.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 14, 2007

Be careful with this hotel. Is is a quality Hampton Inn and I have stayed here previously. However, this time I was informed when checking in that they didn't have a room for me. I said I had a confirmed reservation and gave the confirmation number. The desk clerk explained that due to stayovers, that they had run out of rooms and there were none available.

She had booked me at a nearby hotel that was lower in quality and cost more money! I called several other local hotels and all were booked full, so I had no other options. Not the way you want to be treated after a long day of traveling! Be careful with this hotel. Your confirmed reservation does not mean anything!

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Soccertraveler_7