“Super over priced imo”

First Watch
Ranked #19 of 371 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Considered Atlanta's Best Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch, First Watch specializes in delicious creations freshly-prepared to order. First Watch begins each morning at the crack of dawn, slicing fresh fruits and vegetables, baking muffins and making French toast batter from scratch. Their fresh, award-winning Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch dishes are made using only the best ingredients without the use of heat lamps or deep fryers. The best part is their creative menu features traditional favorites like omelets, pancakes, salads and sandwiches, as well as signature items like the Chickichanga and classic BLTE sandwich. Their "2 for You" lunch offers half portions of their most popular soups, salads and sandwiches and you can get in and out fast. Their menu's "Healthier Side" features a variety of delicious Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch options for the more health-conscious, including egg white omelets, fresh fruit crepes and their signature Power Wrap. Free WiFi & newspapers are provided.
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

For the food I've gotten the past couple of times, it really hasn't been worth the price. I do love the morning smoothies but I hate the entire vibe and waiting so long for mediocre food. The only thing I like is that things do change on the menu every once in a while.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 3, 2019

Got there about noon - decent crowd of folks eating there. Wife had eggs benedict while I tried the breakfast tacos. Both were good. Tacos were mild but filling. Benedict was properly cooked. Service was good as well. Tea wasn't quite up to Southern standards. Asked where the company was headquartered as it is clearly a chain. Got two different answers but they believe it is or was headquartered in Florida.

Real problem was the price - sweet tea cost us $2.79 - each!!! We've eaten at a lot of places but the prices were at lunch time - way out of local market pricing.

If you don't mind paying the freight (the pre-tip) price was $29.) the meal was on the top side of good and we'd eat there again if we weren't close to another restaurant that serves good food.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

First Watch serves a really good breakfast and my whole family eat here a few times a year. They offer traditional and also modern healthy oriented food that my family all appreciates. It's worth the few extra dollars if you want a good sit down meal and have some time. There is a short wait on the week-ends.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

Love the Blueberry granola pancake. Severs are aways prompt to take order,unforten dont come back often.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

Went to this restaurant to celebrate a birthday on yesterday. We were immediately seated at a round table which was perfect for the six of us. Service was good , coffee was hot, they place water on the table but offer no ice so me, I had to ask for ice. I think we had a wonderful catch up brunch and enjoyed the food. I had the Italian sausage omelette which was fine but I would not order it again. For me this is a contemporary restaurant with an interesting menu...lots of offerings, including old favorites. Nice brunch !

Date of visit: March 2019

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!