“Birthday Brunch”

First Watch
Ranked #19 of 370 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Considered Atlanta's Best Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch, First Watch specializes in delicious creations freshly-prepared to order. First Watch begins each morning at the crack of dawn, slicing fresh fruits and vegetables, baking muffins and making French toast batter from scratch. Their fresh, award-winning Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch dishes are made using only the best ingredients without the use of heat lamps or deep fryers. The best part is their creative menu features traditional favorites like omelets, pancakes, salads and sandwiches, as well as signature items like the Chickichanga and classic BLTE sandwich. Their "2 for You" lunch offers half portions of their most popular soups, salads and sandwiches and you can get in and out fast. Their menu's "Healthier Side" features a variety of delicious Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch options for the more health-conscious, including egg white omelets, fresh fruit crepes and their signature Power Wrap. Free WiFi & newspapers are provided.
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

Went to this restaurant to celebrate a birthday on yesterday. We were immediately seated at a round table which was perfect for the six of us. Service was good , coffee was hot, they place water on the table but offer no ice so me, I had to ask for ice. I think we had a wonderful catch up brunch and enjoyed the food. I had the Italian sausage omelette which was fine but I would not order it again. For me this is a contemporary restaurant with an interesting menu...lots of offerings, including old favorites. Nice brunch !

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

Had Saturday brunch and was awesome! Had a short wait but was well worth it! Our waitress was pleasant and efficient! Menu had soooo many good and unusual choices! My son had Million Dollar bacon and a gigantic French toast and I had The Works Omelette! All was wonderful! I would highly recommend this place and plan to go back!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

It was our first time and we are so glad we went! Food was excellent, we had eggs, waffle, bacon, turkey sausage. All cooked great! Very fresh ingredients! Coffee was wonderful! All the employees are very sweet! Service was great. Seating could use some repairs, booth bench cushion was ripped.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

Was told that First Watch was the best breakfast restaurant in the area, so off we went. Good service, lots of good hot coffee. The prices were within reason, so why didn’t I give it a five, you might ask? Well, as I said everything was up there except for my salmon eggs Benedict. I had to move aside the hollandaise sauce (which was quite good), and the tomato to find the salmon. Well, it was still difficult to find there was so little of it. What there was, was good but, need I say more?

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

Always looking for great breakfast places and we were in the area and decided to try it. We’ll definitely head there again for no other reason than it was very good food. I had an omelet and my husband had pancakes and we were both happy with our choices.

Date of visit: January 2019

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!