“Best breakfast ”

First Watch
Ranked #19 of 371 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Considered Atlanta's Best Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch, First Watch specializes in delicious creations freshly-prepared to order. First Watch begins each morning at the crack of dawn, slicing fresh fruits and vegetables, baking muffins and making French toast batter from scratch. Their fresh, award-winning Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch dishes are made using only the best ingredients without the use of heat lamps or deep fryers. The best part is their creative menu features traditional favorites like omelets, pancakes, salads and sandwiches, as well as signature items like the Chickichanga and classic BLTE sandwich. Their "2 for You" lunch offers half portions of their most popular soups, salads and sandwiches and you can get in and out fast. Their menu's "Healthier Side" features a variety of delicious Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch options for the more health-conscious, including egg white omelets, fresh fruit crepes and their signature Power Wrap. Free WiFi & newspapers are provided.
Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

The best breakfast place I've been to in years!!!
Unbelievable food and superior service!!
Menu options were outstanding!!
I had a breakfast skillet with Italian sausage that blew me away!

Date of visit: March 2017
Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2017

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear that you love our restaurant and always experience excellent service with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 22, 2017

Great menu! Great restaurant! Totally family friendly. We visit about 3 times a month and this place never disappoints.

Date of visit: December 2016
Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear you love our menu and always have a wonderful experience with us. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

We've been several times, and really enjoyed most of the dishes. I've had an omelette, the Monte Christo, pancakes (huge!), and the chickenchanga. All are fresh and delicious. We like the industrial decor and the staff knows the menu well and is prompt in their service.

My only complaint is that we called the restaurant last week (as we were en route there) and asked if they'd accept a birthday coupon via our phone (that they sent to my wife's email) and they refused, saying that we would have to return home and print it. At that moment, we saw the Reville Cafe at the intersection where we were and decided to go there instead. Turned out to be a great brunch location as well.

Good overall experiences, just need to advance the coupon system into the 21st century to avoid the loss of more walk-ins.

Date of visit: December 2016
Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Thank you for your patronage, John! We're happy to hear that you enjoy a variety of our dishes but are sorry that we do not currently accept coupons via cell phones. We have been working to implement a system that will support this very soon. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 8, 2017

I'd never hear of this place and thought it was just a local breakfast stop. I was surprised to find out it's a chain. It means I might eat here again.

I got the half sandwich & salad lunch special and loved it. I'm not a big salad eater, but really liked the Sweet Honey Pecan salad I got. Everything tasted fresh, which I think was part of what made it so good. I also got the Monterey Club sandwich, which I could say the same thing for.

I would definitely eat here again. And I like to try some other items.

Date of visit: January 2017

Thanks for giving us a try! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your 2 For You lunch special and that you had a wonderful experience with us overall. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

Went here several times the last time with my employees very delicious
The menu is very healthy and vast
The waitress was my all time favorite and I have dined out maybe 3000 times maybe more
But I very strongly recommend this restaurant
If your a local then every week you should be here
Dave

Date of visit: February 2017
Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Thanks for stopping by, Dave! We're happy to hear that you enjoy the healthy variety our menu has to offer and that you experienced excellent service during your visit as well. We hope to see you again soon!

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!