“Great breakfast ”

First Watch
Ranked #19 of 371 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Considered Atlanta's Best Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch, First Watch specializes in delicious creations freshly-prepared to order. First Watch begins each morning at the crack of dawn, slicing fresh fruits and vegetables, baking muffins and making French toast batter from scratch. Their fresh, award-winning Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch dishes are made using only the best ingredients without the use of heat lamps or deep fryers. The best part is their creative menu features traditional favorites like omelets, pancakes, salads and sandwiches, as well as signature items like the Chickichanga and classic BLTE sandwich. Their "2 for You" lunch offers half portions of their most popular soups, salads and sandwiches and you can get in and out fast. Their menu's "Healthier Side" features a variety of delicious Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch options for the more health-conscious, including egg white omelets, fresh fruit crepes and their signature Power Wrap. Free WiFi & newspapers are provided.
Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

It was excellent. I had a banana granola pancake with eggs. Awesome!!! Server was very attentive and was friendly. I'll be back!!

Date of visit: December 2016
Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2016

Thanks so much, Daniel! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your Banana Granola Crunch Pancakes and that you experienced friendly service during your visit as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

Place is decent looking. Like many brunch places, they gradually open the place up to make sure there is always a line; annoying when you have young kids but a wait is part of their brand.
Billed as healthy, it's pretty much normal; adding a slice of avocado does not make a dish suddenly healthy.
Pricing is "aspirational" .... Every dish is about $2 over priced.
We ordered and the waitress kept having notes to another lady who took them in. 8 of 10 came out right, but they fixed one quickly leaving a pancake order to be fulfilled. After 25 mins we told them to cancel it, the waitress walked away saying would be ready shortly, ignoring our request. 2 mins later the pancakes appeared, and since everyone had finished we told them to pack them to go.

Despite one person not eating, children getting upset, crap services, no discount was volunteered. We won't be back

Date of visit: November 2016
Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2016

Thank you for your recent visit and for this feedback, Chris. We are very sorry that you received poor service and that you are disappointed in our pricing. We take our service and food very seriously and it is upsetting to know this is how your visit went. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns - we will address them immediately. We do hope you give us another try in the future.

Reviewed October 26, 2016

This place was pretty crowded on a Sunday afternoon, but the service was good, and so was the food. Their menu is pretty broad, with a lot of interesting choices. I got a salsa verde burrito, and the salsa verde was right on the money. I'd be happy to go back.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 23, 2016

Been here 5 or 6 times... Nice clean place and excellent waitstaff!! Food is excellent.. I suggest you go for breakfast because there lunches are very skimpy for the price! Breakfast, you get a little bit more for your money but its also overpriced.. The place stays busy though so i guess most folks dont mind paying those high prices.. I only go when im able to find a decent coupon to use due to there pricing.. So, if you dont mind paying about $2 a meal more than you should, this is the place!! Really dont have any complaints other than the pricing.. Lots of other spots in kennesaw area that are cheaper though

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 18, 2016

I've had heard about First Watch as a five stars reastaurant so I had to try it. I picked Sunday morning, before 10:00 am. Upon my arrival I could see the waiting line which usually gives a clue of how good a place is. Thirty five minutes later I was enjoying a robust coffee along with a root down, a refreshing beets and ginger beverage. I make all my juices so this one I had to try and I wasn't dissapointed. A lover of avocado, I ordered the Key West Crepeeggs; a really nice blend of avocado, bacon, and provolone cheese inside a soft and sweet crepe.
First Watch got a 5 stars in my book. Food is fresh and healthy and service is excellent. Shout to Chelsea for her knowledge about the menu and a friendly smile. This a must try if you are in the area.

Date of visit: September 2016
Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2016

Thanks for giving us a try! We're happy to hear that that you enjoyed our Key West Crepe Eggs and our delicious Root Down Juice. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!