Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center
Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel a while ago for my nephews wedding. We loved the Clean, large and spacious rooms, great pool area and delicious breakfast. We all(the whole family) stayed here and enjoyed it and will return and were not an easy group to please. Nice location with eAsy access to many things.

• Stayed: March 2014
Danielle P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2014

Dear Jen,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property! We take pride in ensuring that all of our guests feel like family and that they have a memorable stay. Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Kennesaw. we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. You Can Count on Us!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center

Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I just got home from a two night stay at this Hilton Garden Inn and I could not have asked for anything better. We made reservations very last minute for the Alabama~WVU game in Atlanta. We checked in very early Saturday morning at 3:30AM and the clerk was super friendly and informative when we got there. Checking in was a breeze, our room was very clean, and the hotel was very quiet which allowed us to rest up for a few hours before heading to the game. The location is wonderful and there is plenty to do in the area. We have decided that we will always stay at this location when returning to Atlanta for games. No price hikes and very friendly service!!

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Christina,

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback about your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay from check in to check out. We take pride in ensuring that all guests feel like they are at homa and have a memorable stay. On behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/ Kennesaw family, we would like to thank you for choosing us as your regualr hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. You Can Count on Us!

Reviewed August 29, 2014

This is a beautiful hotel, the housekeeping staff is a little slow this trip and not have everything in the room, I was missing shampoo for 3 out of my four day stay. I have not noticed this issue in the past; the hotel staff was very nice and accommodating.

Dear Rachelle,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that our housekeeping department was not up to standard in replacing your bathroom ammenities. During your next stay, we will be sure to make sure that this is done for you. Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property. You Can Count on Us!

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Overall this hotel is wonderful! The beds are super comfy, the room was clean and in good working order. I travel a lot and have seen some sub par hotels. The breakfast has a variety of selections, is pricey at $10.55 but you get a lot! Also, please note a tip is already included on the bill. I didn't realize this until after I was home. I did not use any other amenities. The staff is very helpful and attentive.

Dear Monique,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with your stay and enjoyed our breakfast options. We take pride in ensuring that all guests feel at home and have a memorable stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future. You Can Count on Us!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Great staff and service for weekend meeting or group meeings less than 100 people. Our group was smaller but used the hotel to maximum advantagge . Easy access from our prdominantly road from out of town group needing limited cost but maximum space for meetings and hotel accomodations.

Dennis M,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you found our meeting space price and quality to your liking. Our sales and food and beverage department work hard to ensure that all meetings, mo matter the size, are successful and catered to the clients unique needs. We look forward to doing future business with you. You Can Count on Us!

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Although the rooms were rather small and the wi-fi an absolute pain to deal with, I have never experienced a more friendly staff. There is no complimentary continental breakfast, but children under a certain age eat free and adults are charged $9.99 for the breakfast. Location is great!! There is a Target right around the corner in case you forget some bathroom amenities.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Dear Nittaya,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay with us. I apologize that our wireless internet was not up to standard, but we are continually working to improve our wireless experience. I am pleased to hear that our staff was friendly and hospitable. We take great pride in our staff and entrust that they will create a positive experience for every guest. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to our property. You Can Count on Us!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

I stayed at the HIlton Garden Inn Kennesaw Town Center for a 4 day weekend with my family. The staff were very welcoming and courteous and really took the time to talk to you. Every one of them went above and beyond if needed and they were all so very sweet. The rooms were wonderful and clean. Love the lobby as well! Very beautiful! Hotel is close to restaurants and shopping and not far from downtown Atlanta! Only downside was the pool water was ice cold, (not sure if it was supposed to be heated or if it got cold due to rain water) but other than that, everything was wonderful! I look forward to staying here again on my next trip to Atlanta!!!!!! :)

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah J
Danielle P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

Good morning Sarah J- I want to thank you for taking the time to review the property. I am please to read that you enjoyed the property and the team here. I do apologize that the pool was a little chilly, that could be due to the rain we have had. On behalf on the entire team at HGI Kennesaw, we hope to welcome you back in the near future. Have a wonderful week.