“A good experience under difficult circumstances.”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center
Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
“A good experience under difficult circumstances.”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Though our family was in bereavement we were able to share comforting and comfortable experiences as a result of the attentive and caring concern of the staff. Thank you for going above and beyond to make our stay the very best possible under the circumstances. We booked 3 rooms with 2 persons in each room. I am sure we will stay at this hotel when we are in town again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Danielle P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Good afternoon 985williamk, I wanted to express my sincere condolences to you and your family for your recent loss; it is very difficult to loose a loved one. I am thankful that you found comfort while staying at the property and found the team to be attentive and caring. I am fortuante to have a wonderful and dedicated team in place. On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton garden Inn Kennesaw, we thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Gainesville, United States
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Everything was wonderful, however the pool was supposed to be heated and was not and the hot tub was out of order during our 2 night stay. The service at the breakfast was wonderful and the food was perfect.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Valley, United States
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the helpfulness of the staff at every area of the facility. The rooms were quiet, had nice appointments and were very clean. The staff was there to help at every turn and made the trip great!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Auburn, United States
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Stayed here for a wedding. Wedding party had a block of rooms with shuttle to and from wedding and breakfast vouchers included for the mornings. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here in the future if I had other business, etc. in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Kennesaw, United States
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Excellent location and amenities, the service was exemplary. Definitely recommend for business or leisure stay. Parking was a minor issue but the overall experience was worth the expense. Access to Town Ctr Mall and restaurants on Cobb Pkwy and Marietta complements the property.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Hotel is in a commerical area with lots of shopping, dining places and gas stations, which means there was traffic around hotel. Hotel was very clean and newer. Common areas were inviting and relaxing, including an outdoor seating area. Because of my plans for that day, I showed up early to check in. Front desk person was very helpful and was able to get me a room right away so I could check in and relax in my room. Extra amenities in the bathroom were nice. Room was spacious and clean. There was a microwave,mini fridge and coffee maker. I felt very comfortable in the room. I was really just wanting to relax due to having to make a 9 hour drive the next day. I thought I would hear a lot of noise because hotel was very busy with wedding parties and graduation parties but once I was in my room I never heard any other guests or slamming doors. I really appreciated that. I did not use the pool area or dine at the hotel. I would stay there again and recommend it.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I received an email confirmation stating our stay would be $285. When I got there it was $303. We stayed on the 3rd floor and the room felt humid and sticky. We wanted to use the hot tub and it was out of order (this was Memorial Day weekend. You'd think they would have it running). At breakfast there wasnt any orange juice available and I had to ask TWO TIMES for orange juice. There werent any snack/drink machines so we had to pay an outrageous price for snacks. There was supposed to be cookies in the lobby in the evening. When we came in at 11 pm, there were no cookies. Mid-morning I wanted water (the front desk person stated there would be water and fresh fruit in the lobby), there was no water or fruit. When the water came out, the fruit was IN the water.??? When we stay at other hotels in this price range the breakfast is complimentary; we received a bill for $42 for breakfast. Outrageous. We were so extremely dissatisfied with this hotel that we have decided to never stay at Hilton Hotels again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family