Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Clayton, North Carolina, United States
“Service!”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I can not say enough about the integrity of the service found here. On a recent trip I left behind a small bag containing my jewelry. I didn't make this discovery until I had returned to NC and had been home for 2 days. Upon realizing my mistake I hurriedly called and after just a few short minutes received the news that my belongings were discovered and turned in where they have been safely locked up waiting on my call. We have been staying at this Hilton Garden Inn for 5 years now and it feels like going home. Thank you for your integrity and hospitality!

Room Tip: If this is your first visit to the area I would like to suggest a quick trip to Acworth to dine at H...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Beth R
HmbleInnKeeper, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Good Morning Ms. Beth!

We can't thank you enough for your kind words! It's our pleasure to serve our guests the same way we like to be served when we travel with our families. We'll see you next time!

Warm Regards,

Harman, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Gulf Shores, Alabama
Reviewed February 13, 2012

This hotel is beautiful and is in a nice area, although it does have a couple of flaws....
The people in the room next to us were watching tv with the volume set at a loud level when we were ready to go to bed (midnight). We told the front desk and they gave us another room. We moved to the new room and it was closer to the road and you could hear the traffic throughout the night. I'm not sure if the walls are thin or if the person watching tv had it turned up too loud. The hotel is definitely on a busy road with traffic running throughout the night. If you decide to stay here be sure to request a room away from others (if possible) and away from the road and you should be fine. These were the cons......here's the good...
The staff was really nice and helpful. The hotel had a restaurant and bar area that looked really nice, but we did not use. They also had a pool area (indoor/outdoor) that looked really nice as well. They have a well stocked pantry in the lobby. (can be a little pricey, but isn't it always?) The rooms were very clean with really nice flat screen tvs. The beds were very comfortable and once we got to sleep, we did sleep well. The shower had nice hot temperature and pressure. There are places to eat and shop all within walking distance.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the road and traffic would be quieter.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank nyctimes
HmbleInnKeeper, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, February 17, 2012
Thank you so much for posting a review! It's really helpful for potential guests to get the prospective of those who've actually stayed with us. Our team works hard to keep the facility clean and well kept, so they are always excited when someone notices. I'll be sure to share your review with everyone!

If your travels bring you to our neighborhood again, we'd be excited to have you stay with us! Thank you for allowing us the pleasure of serving you.

Regards,

Traverse City, Michigan
Reviewed January 19, 2012

This hotel was a wonderful experience. The customer service was excellent. After twelve hours on the road it was great to stay at a place that had a restaurant and bar for a nice relaxing evening. The food was excellent as well as the pricing. Everything about the hotel was also great.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
HmbleInnKeeper, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, February 3, 2012
On behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Kennesaw family, thank for staying at our property! I'm glad to hear your time with us was restful and pleasant. Road trips can be brutal! We hope to see you again on your next trip!

Travel safely,

Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed January 18, 2012

My stay at this hotel was as expected. The facilities are clean and rooms are comfortable. The staff was not very helpful. For example, when I checked in, I was told about the available breakfast for $9.99. I later found out from fellow business travelers that their was an available rate that included breakfast. My customer service expectation is that hotel staff would have informed me of the option when I checked in rather than pointing and saying, "breakfast is available down the hall for.....". There were a few other 'average' customer service interactions that resulted in my rating of average for this hotel.

I also stayead at the Spring Hill Suites just a little over a mile away from this hotel and had the opposite to say. The facilities are not as nice as Hilton Garden Inns but the staff, in general, is more helpful. If I had to choose between the two hotels, I would stay at the Hilton Garden Inn simply because facilities are more important to me than staff. I plan to try Embassy Suites on my next stop in this area and will post a review after that visit.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank edwardsdna
Good afternoon Ms. Edwards, I hope this note finds you well. Thank you for sharing feedback about your visit. I'm happy to hear that you liked the facility and disappointed that the service did not wow you by any stretch of the imagination. It is very important to us as a group, and when we miss the mark it matters more than you know.

We'd like to ask for a mulligan. If we could encourage you to give us a second opportunity, I'm sure that we could show you the service that has made hundreds of people loyal guests of this property in particular. I'd love to chat with you offline to hear some of the specifics about your first visit. My direct line (678) 460-3994.

Well wishes from myself and my team,

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed December 24, 2011

This hotel was wonderful. Everything was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The beds were supportive, but also soft. The only complaint I have is that the bathroom did not have a fan, so the room became very humid and foggy after a normal, hot shower. The temperature was not excessively hot, but the mirror was very fogged.

Room Tip: I don't think you would have heard the traffic from the street side, even though it's a busy...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
HmbleInnKeeper, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, December 29, 2011
Thank you so much for you comments on your visit. We rely on your feedback to improve. I was concerned that traffic might cause a bit of noise considering all the shopping that is done in our area, but I'm glad to hear that it wasn't an issue. We look forward to hosting you again. Happy Holidays!

Kennesaw, Georgia
Reviewed December 22, 2011

I've stayed here twice in the past 3 months. Both times the hotel was spotless clean in the extreme. The staff was very friendly and always greeted me with a smile no matter what time it was. Though I didn't get to use it the pool looking nice, it was 1/2 inside 1/2 outside. The business center while small was quite usable. The beds are very firm. The hotel is very well situated to many restaurants in the area if you don't feel like eating in.

The only negative was the TV service, channels were out but that is so minor I couldn't knock them down for it.

If anyone is going to the Kennesaw, GA area I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Toluca, Mexico
Reviewed December 16, 2011

Great place to stay...

For a bussines travel, one night, was an excellent option. Located near of restaurants and markets.
I traveled to Atlanta in a bussines trip, my room was clean, comfortable, everything in order. Front desk service was wonderful, i forgot one of my folders at reception and 5 minutes later i have a call from them asking if they can take it to my room... =)
Location is really good, restaurants and target 5 minutes walking, quiet and secure zone.
I asked for a shuttle in the morning to take me to my offices and was on time and waiting for me at the door.
I didn´t use food services, nor gym or pool, but seemed really good.
Rates, good rate for a good quality hotel...

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business