“Wonderful Relaxing Stay!!!”

Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Columbia, South Carolina
“Wonderful Relaxing Stay!!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2011

My son and I stayed here while in town for a National Sports Camp. After being out on the football field in the 90 degree heat all day, it was a relief to get back to the room...shower and relax. The BED just swallowed us up.....Soooo Comfortable and you can adjust the Comfort of the bed...Just wonderful...wonderful sleep!!!!

The room was clean....comp internet service and a business center for guests. There is a coffee maker and small refridgerator in the room. I used the small fitness room several times during our two night stay, the indoor/outdoor pool is nice. We enjoyed Breakfast at the hotel...it was convenient.

The staff is very friendly, helpful and professional. I regret that I don't know the one young lady's name because she was very helpful in giving my brother directions back to Lawrenceville, GA after he met us for dinner.

There are lots of places to go out to eat and lots of places to shop....then retreat to the quiet of your room.

There were some baseball teams and other groups staying at the hotel but it was quiet and all seemed to be very respectful.

You will be pleased that you stayed here.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed April 14, 2011

One of two motels in Kennesaw, GA area with indoor pool. Clean. Will soon be all non-smoking. 4-1/2 years old but is being remodeled. Staff courteous. Comfortable bed. Breakfast delicious.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
HmbleInnKeeper, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, May 5, 2011
Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you. We are glad you enjoyed our pool! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Kennesaw.

Thanks,

Harman Hall
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed April 4, 2011

Staff was very friendly. My kids were so happy to get the complimentary water and snack as we checked in after a long day of driving. The indoor pool was also very nice. The restaurant was reasonable, and convenient. The room was nice, but a smoking room really does smell like smoke. We did not complain as we accepted the room as it was the last double bed room available. We'd stay again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank madisonmonroe
HmbleInnKeeper, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, May 5, 2011
Thank you so much for allowing us the pleasure of serving you! It's so nice to know that the care we put into the pool every day made your visit enjoyable. It's probably the most popular amenity we have! Should your travels bring you back to the Kennesaw area, we'd love to have to stay with us again.

Harman Hall, GM
florida
Reviewed March 9, 2011

Right next to the interstate, convenient to many places to eat etc. Had a good stay. Front desk staff when I got there late and tired were amazing getting me checked inn and as I walked away they were pulling out a map to help other travelers find their way, which is above and beyond the normal. The room was clean, surprisingly quiet for being next to the interstate. Checkout quick and painless. Good stay all in all.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 11, 2011

We stayed here during a recent trip to Florida. We arrived at the hotel late and were exhausted. It was nice to be greeted in such a friendly manner! I was quickly checked in and offered a choice out of the snack basket for being a HHonors member. The pool was unfortunately out of service and the staff was very apologetic.

Our room was very clean, I love the Neutrogena toiletries. Beds are very comfy.

There are many dining/shopping options in the area as well.

I filled out the survey I was sent in the email and remarked how disappointed I was that the pool was broken. The next day I received another apologetic email from the manager describing the preventative mainteniance the hotel is doing to prevent pool closures. It was a nice customer service touch!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Hernando, FL (ex-new yorker)
Reviewed November 26, 2010

I was a bit skeptible about booking this after reading two reviews at tripadvisor.
However, some changes must have been made as each and every person of the hotel staff from check in to room maid were eager to please and greeted us every time we entered the hotel. Check in was superb and I was given the room I requested along with
snacks and all specials offered in dining room. Hotel was immaculate with a small but
nice indoor/outdoor pool and indoor jacuzzi. We noted a nice workout room too.
The room was immaculate, beds very comfy, with a very large LCD TV, microwave, and
fridge. Only minor complaint was that water pressure in shower was barely adequate.
My wife noted that hot water was low for hot tea and it was immediately refilled by staff. The hotel is welll situated and very close to major highways with great shopping and restaurants very close. On Thanksgiving Day we told the Maid to skip our room and just give us clean towels. She thanked us profusely and wished us a Happy Holiday.
I will return to this hotel as I have family in the area.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed November 6, 2010

Because my company set up the reservation for me at this hotel, and the room is direct-billed, they refuse to give me hhonors points for my stays here. I have never had this happen anywhere else. I noted this in the evaluation I was emailed after my first stay and was contacted by the manager. He told me it is a Hilton policy. I've never had that happen anywhere else, and I don't think it's fair. I've asked my travel consultant to arrange for us all to stay at a different hotel in the area. We're on the road a lot and deserve the points, no matter who pays for them.

The hotel itself is consistent with other Hilton Garden Inns. Nice breakfast, although it should be for $10. If you forget something (toothbrush, razor, etc.) you are out of luck. They offer no complimentary items, and have very little stocked in their fee-based "shop."

The rooms are clean and it's in a safe area, but don't expect to be treated as if they appreciate your business. Also, they only have wired internet, but it is free.

Stayed November 2010, traveled on business