“Hidden Gem!!!”

The Rotisserie Shop
Ranked #2 of 369 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Reviewed March 13, 2019

We went to The Rotisserie Shop for dinner while traveling through. We decided to stop for the night and I saw this on my Google Maps. We decided to try it since it was walking distance from out hotel. Are we glad we did! We have always liked rotisserie chicken and this did not disappoint us. The seasoning was mouth watering. The chicken was falling off the bones. I wanted more but couldn’t eat. We may stop again on the way home if it is lunch or dinner time when we drive through. It is a little way off the main road, but worth finding. I would recommend it to anyone who likes chicken.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

So we had high hopes, but for us, this was average. Perhaps it was an off night. The staff were delightful, but the food, other than the chicken, was so-so and inconsistent. The mac and cheese was cold and had some hard bits of pasta (or maybe cheese), and the shrimp and grits pretty flavorless.

Like I said, maybe an off night.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

Amazing is not adequate to describe supper at Rotisserie. Food here is off the hook.
Appetizer of pulled pork poutine - pork cooked to perfection over a bed of french fries with cheese curds and brown gravy. A half order was more than enough for two.
Dinner plates of Alabama Chicken BBQ sandwich (chicken, pimento cheese, fried green tomato, and buffalo sauce) and Pulled pork BBQ sandwich. Sides of mac and cheese along with jalapeno cole slaw. Cole slaw was so good i could have eaten a pint by itself for supper.
Enjoy!

1  Thank DarrenB439
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

Traveling through the area, liked the online reviews and decided to stop for dinner. All good and would gladly, happily return. We split the Brussels sprouts app and then the chicken and waffles entree with a side of smashed potatoes. Totally enough food for the two of us. Friendly service too. Couldn’t have been happier with our choice!

1  Thank pmconno
Reviewed February 5, 2019

This is a Hidden Gem that's not so hidden as it literally across from Cobb Town Center Mall on George Busbee. Can't believe i've driven by here multiple times ( I live at least 80 miles away) and have never noticed this place. The food was Fresh. For someone who loves to cook and appreciates good food at fair prices go here. It's a nice no real frills cafe...restaurant ( beer and wine). Both my daughter and I had chicken and it was amazing. Our waitress was lovely even asking my daughter if she wanted onions in her salad. The service was prompt and could not have been better and the prices fair for a delicious lunch. i'd give this place a 6 if it was an option. My one suggestion for their coleslaw to give a slightly smaller portion and use a spoon that drains some of the dressing....for you slaw lovers gotta try this it's excellent.

1  Thank lanapat1

Been to The Rotisserie Shop? Share your experiences!