“Excellent pizza”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #47 of 371 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Description: Mellow Mushroom Kennesaw is the best spot in Kennesaw for great pizza and cold beer. We also a have a full bar with daily drink specials. Not in the mood for pizza? Then come in a grab one of our salads, hoagies, wings, or our one of a kind burgers. Hope to see you soon.
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff. Had the veg out with artichokes. Very delicious & will definitely return! Good beer selection & McKenzie black cherry cider on tap!

Date of visit: February 2018
MellowPie, Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Hi JSC! Glad you enjoyed your Mellow experience, and thanks for the feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Quite delicious food. Be forewarned the prices are high for pizza and other offerings. I got a greek salad for checking in with Yelp so I got a deal because the salad was wonderful. Just wish they used dark greens instead of iceberg. Otherwise it was great!

I ate half my small pizza there for lunch and ate the other half for dinner. It was almost as good reheated as it was when freshly made. When you feel like splurging for better quality pizza, don't hesitate to call Mellow Mushroom.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

What’s there to say, Mellow Mushroom does calzones right. I enjoyed their outdoor seating on the covered patio, there’s TV’s out there for games, and good views for a sunset over some trees.

Date of visit: June 2017
MellowPie, General Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Thank you for the awesome 4-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to dine with us and leave your feedback. Stay mellow, and we'll see you in again soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2017

They have the best pizza around as well as subs we always enjoy the food there, good quality and healthy

Date of visit: December 2016
MellowPie, General Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2017

Thank you for the great review! Stay mellow!

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

The quality and deliciousness of Mellow Mushroom can't be denied! My family and I absolutely love this place! I have my local joint in Jacksonville, FL, and I don't pass up an opportunity to visit new locations! This one in Kennesaw is awesome! Great location, friendly staff, delicious food!

Date of visit: February 2017
MellowPie, General Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Thank you so much, Benjamin! We love hosting out-of-state Mellow regulars and being able to offer them the same great experience as their own location. We appreciate the kind words and awesome review. Stay mellow!

Been to Mellow Mushroom? Share your experiences!