“cool spot”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #47 of 371 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Description: Mellow Mushroom Kennesaw is the best spot in Kennesaw for great pizza and cold beer. We also a have a full bar with daily drink specials. Not in the mood for pizza? Then come in a grab one of our salads, hoagies, wings, or our one of a kind burgers. Hope to see you soon.
Reviewed February 20, 2017

They have the best pizza around as well as subs we always enjoy the food there, good quality and healthy

Date of visit: December 2016
MellowPie, General Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2017

Thank you for the great review! Stay mellow!

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

The quality and deliciousness of Mellow Mushroom can't be denied! My family and I absolutely love this place! I have my local joint in Jacksonville, FL, and I don't pass up an opportunity to visit new locations! This one in Kennesaw is awesome! Great location, friendly staff, delicious food!

Date of visit: February 2017
MellowPie, General Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Thank you so much, Benjamin! We love hosting out-of-state Mellow regulars and being able to offer them the same great experience as their own location. We appreciate the kind words and awesome review. Stay mellow!

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

It's a college student staff and they have no desire to make sure your order is correct or the food is cooked right. Over the past 4 times I've been there, the food has been either overcooked or undercooked. The staff lets you know about specials after you've ordered and they forget to fill up drinks. Do yourself a favor and drive to the Towne Lake location to get what you've paid for.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank chrisge0rgia

Hi, Chris!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to review our Kennesaw location. You are correct in that it is primarily staffed with college students. However, we do strive to offer the same quality to each and every customer, and I am sincerely sorry that we have failed you in that department. If you would like to talk further about specifics regarding your last few visits (so that I may take the necessary corrective actions with my staff), please contact me at mellowmushroom@aol.com. Again, thank you for your comments, and I look forward to speaking with you.

Rebecca Gardener
Area Manager
Mellow Mushroom
Kennesaw & Woodstock

Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Tried the kale salad really good good service in and out quick super for lunch. Have dressing on side very sweet.

Date of visit: January 2017
MellowPie, General Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2017

Thank you for the 4 stars and compliments on our food and service! Stay mellow!

Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

We ordered take out as we were staying nearby. The staff was friendly. We ordered the Maui pizza and pretzels. It was delicious. We would stop here again if in the area.

Date of visit: December 2016

Thank you for the positive and detailed review! We hope to serve you again in the future. Stay mellow!

Been to Mellow Mushroom? Share your experiences!