“Outstanding”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

We came to Capers to celebrate my son’s graduation from the police academy. We chose Capers because my so. will be a Kennesaw Police Officer. I’m so glad we did! The food and service where over the top! We all had a different dinner choice and everyone raved about their meal. We will most definitely be returning and would highly recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Our waitress was very friendly. Her wine recommendation and the food we ordered was wonderful. We will be back!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Went for a birthday celebration with my cousins and friends!
We ordered the bruschetta appetizer. Fantastic. We almost all did the entree special. Grouper with stuffed crab. WOW! So good! I did the jalapeño hush puppies and sliced fresh tomatoes! Great restaurant!

Reviewed March 20, 2019

I've eaten here for lunch a couple of times for friends' birthday lunches. It was always nice. There is plenty of parking, the atmosphere is inviting but seems to just-miss being super comfortable, the wait staff is always good, & food is good but somehow it just wasn't that memorable. However, I recently had dinner there with the extended family (for someone's birthday) and the food was remarkably great. The service was spot on, and the glass of Malbec I had was exceptional. It is now on my radar for any dining out in the near future. Quite pleased

Reviewed March 19, 2019

I'm not really a fancy restaurant person, but this place is one I make a point of going to. The ambiance and food are really great. The prices are very reasonable for the quality of the food. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this restaurant!!!