“Delicious Grouper!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2018

My wife and I had their grouper which was fresh and delicious. We had their mashed sweet potatoes which were very good. We had a piece of garlic bread also which was good. However, we had to pay extra for this small piece of bread. Most upscale finer restaurants do not charge extra for bread. This is why they didn't receive five stars rating. Service was excellent.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Hungryman30127

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

A group of us went to Capers for dinner to celebrate a friend's birthday. The food was terrific and the service matched.

The only downside is that It was crowded which meant it was very loud and somewhat difficult to have a conversation. I might recommend draping some fabric (or something similar) across the ceiling to help absorb sound. Despite the noise, I highly recommend dining here.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

A favourite place for the group from work but doesn’t get my vote due to limited vegetarian options. It’s a baked Brie salad or nothing. And if you are vegan - don’t bother.

The servers however were excellent. Served a large group with no issues.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed November 29, 2018 via mobile

Stopped at Capers on our way to Atlanta with a group of colleagues based on other Trip Advisor reviews! So glad we did! We ordered appetizers, salads, and entrees, and everything was outstanding!!! I personally had the stuffed fish of the day (flounder today) and it was amazing!! It’s a little off the interstate, but worth the trip.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

Capers was excellent. I had the Ahi Tuna and it was cooked medium and to perfection with wasabi on the side. Calamari and the fried green tomatoes for appetizers were great as well. Definitely going back when I have time so the wife can check it out.
Capers tops my list as one of the best places to eat!
Service was excellent.