“Here we go again....”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2008

We found Capers a couple of years ago and loved it. We've been back for Mother's Day, birthdays, a divorce party and now we are headed back tonight for another birthday.

Capers is a refreshing change from your chain steak houses and food places. The food is fresh and well prepared (and so good) and you feel like you've been somewhere special. One of our family members is a transoceanic flight attendant who travels and dines everywhere. Capers is one of her favorite places.

1  Thank LadyLiz

Reviewed June 29, 2008

My friend and I visited Capers this weekend and the food was excellent. We agreed that it was much better than local chain restaurants for about the same price. The owners were extremely pleasent and our waitress was knowledgeble and helped us make some great selections. We will be returning very soon!

1  Thank sweetie14
Reviewed June 25, 2008

My wife and I went for dinner at Capers and were incredibly disappointed. We had to eat outside, which we thought would be nice. The lighting was a bit dim, but tolerable. Having a freight train roll through 35 feet from our table was the first problem. Being forced to shout over the outside air conditioning unit that was 10 feet away was the second problem. Having the wait staff walk right by our table 3 times in an hour with bags full of kitchen garbage was the last straw.

The food was good, but overpriced. The service was lousy, as we had to corral our server twice to get refills of drinks. Having not eaten inside, I can't say anything about that experience, but I cannot recommend this restaurant for eating ouside.

3  Thank Foodhound5
Reviewed May 2, 2008

Being less than adventurous when it comes to restaurants, my wife was hesitant when some friends invited us to dine at Capers. We were pleasantly surprised by every aspect of the dining experince- from the friendly staff to the fantastic food. We continue to return on a regular basis and have yet to be dissapointed.

1  Thank slipperymidget
Reviewed April 19, 2008

My wife & I attented the Kennesaw Festival today (rating Terrible) and had lunch at Caper's. We travel and eat out quite a bit and lunch at Caper's was a wonderful surprise, both in quality of cuisine and in knowledgeable wait staff. We live in Henry
County and would love to have a restaurant of this caliber instead of the run-of-the-mill national chain restaurants which have multiplied like topsy.

Anytime we are in NW GA, we will be going out of our way to return to Caper's.

1  Thank LarrJann