“Fantastic Food and Service”

Capers Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #1 of 297 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2008

Being less than adventurous when it comes to restaurants, my wife was hesitant when some friends invited us to dine at Capers. We were pleasantly surprised by every aspect of the dining experince- from the friendly staff to the fantastic food. We continue to return on a regular basis and have yet to be dissapointed.

1  Thank slipperymidget
There are newer reviews for Capers Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed April 19, 2008

My wife & I attented the Kennesaw Festival today (rating Terrible) and had lunch at Caper's. We travel and eat out quite a bit and lunch at Caper's was a wonderful surprise, both in quality of cuisine and in knowledgeable wait staff. We live in Henry
County and would love to have a restaurant of this caliber instead of the run-of-the-mill national chain restaurants which have multiplied like topsy.

Anytime we are in NW GA, we will be going out of our way to return to Caper's.

1  Thank LarrJann
Reviewed February 14, 2008

I have dined at restaurants all over the world and my favorite is right in my backyard. The first time my wife and I went to Capers was at lunch time when it first opened, I could not believe the menu or how reasonable the prices were. The half portions are a great idea. We have been back multiple times since and the quality of the food and the service is always first class and they have a decently stocked bar with wines and top shelve cocktails.
I cannot get my wife to go anywhere else than Capers for anniversaries, birthdays or any other special occasion. We enjoy the place so much that we selected it for our son and his fiancés rehearsal dinner, which we had on the back patio. The out of town guest loved the eclectic atmosphere and the train passing by every 15 minutes.

If you love great food and service you have to give Capers a try.

Reviewed December 28, 2006

Wonderful restaurant overall. Nice atmosphere (especially if you go on a weekday when its not as crowded) and the food is outstanding, while the price is extremely reasonable. En trees that you would expect to go for $25 - 40 at midtown establishments go for around $15. I would highly recommend this place, the only drawback is some of the clientèle can be rather pompous and snooty, which is another reason to go during the week, to avoid some of this crowd.

2  Thank bledbetter
Reviewed December 7, 2006

Crammed into a space on the porch heated with large gas heater that singed the hair on the back of my neck. Numerous request to turn the heater down or move it were ignored. Request to speak to management were also denied. Food was only fair, the Duck was poorly prepared and a disappointment although I love duck at other spots.(Hominy Grill - Charleston, S.C. for one.)

3  Thank Traveling_Relic