“Very Good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 274 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Jamaican, Seafood, Bahamian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
volstommy
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food was very good, but really enjoyed the atmosphere. Since it was our first time eating at the Bahama Breeze, so we ordered a few appetizers to go with our meal. We wanted to try a variety of foods. The Habanero Chicken wings did not disappoint.

Visited September 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always satisfied with the food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I eat here at least once a month and I have my favorite meals and drinks, but have decided to try something different every time I dine here. I haven't gone wrong yet! I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Big Canoe
“Good Food, nice place, live music on the deck”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

We went there on a Saturday night with no reservations. We requested seating on the deck. They told us half an hour but we were seated in about 10 minutes. There was a bit of a mix-up because we ordered drinks and an appetizer at the bar and then took them with us to our table. When we were seated at our table with drinks and 'tizer, I guess everyone thought someone else was waiting on us because none of the wait staff came around. Anyway, after awhile we flagged someone down that was walking by. She apologized, was very sweet, and took good care of us the rest of the evening. We enjoyed our time on the deck and the food. There was a guy playing and singing - but not too loud. We could hear him but still hear each other. This was our third time there, but our first time for dinner. I'm sure we will go back.

• Visited August 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Enjoy the islands”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Great island food. The Jamaican jerk pasta is delicious. Service was great and the location was near the hotel.

Visited August 2012
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

We went for lunch at about 3 PM. It has a good-sized menu with a good variety of dishes.
The food was tasty, in particular the giant onion rings appetizer.
The service was adequate but was slow and seemed strained. In particular one waiter I observed(not our waitress) had an aloof attitude that would have warranted a significantly low tip were he my waiter; our waitress did everything she needed to and was friendly, but she seemed distracted and she had only one other table. Food was good but the total experience was less than I expected.
Price was OK.
I will likely go back to other BB’s but I won’t be running out to another immediately

• Visited August 2012