“Best Service Ever” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Carrabba's Italian Grill

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #26 of 284 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Canada
“Best Service Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

After traveling all day from Windsor, Ontario I would have been very happy with anything........however....Justin our server has been one of the very few times in my life to exceed my expectations. This included automatically bringing extra lemons for our water or just in case we wanted some for our mussels. He was very courteous and attentive. Many times he checked to be sure that we were happy with our meal. He even went as far as mentioning to the manager that we made a comment on the size of the mussels. Our meal was very good and comparable to other Carrabba's that we frequent in Florida.
Unfortunately I left my sweater at the restaurant and after arriving in Florida phoned the restaurant and spoke with Tracy who said she would mail it out the next day.....at no cost to me.
That is great service.....

• Visited October 2012

Cartersville, Georgia
“My favorite place for a night out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Let's start with the bread with herbs and olive oil. Then move on to some friend zucchini sticks...best I have ever had. Now add a delicious salad, and wonderful *lick your plate clean* entrees like Chicken Bryan, Sirloin Marsala, any veal dish and more. I am not pasta person, so I choose the zucchini or spinach as a side. I have never had room for dessert. Service is usually very good, and the take-out is great....the servers will pack your bag with bread, oil, herbs and everything you need to enjoy your meal at home.

Visited October 2012
Powder Springs, GA
“Great Italian place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

I have been eating here for years and I must say I have never had a bad meal. This is my favorite Italian restaurant around.

Visited May 2012
Atlanta
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

The plates are perfectly sized, love the favors. It tastes so fresh. It's not cheap, but it's worth it. I have yet to leave disappointed. My family loves to come here to celebrate birthdays!

Visited May 2012
Acworth, Georgia
“Expensive, but so worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

Our first trip to Carrabba's was so yummy - hubby had Chicken Fiorentina (or something like that) and I had Shrimp and Scallops with pasta. We tried two of their soups and kept passing them back and forth - lentil and sausage and spicy chicken - we couldn't decide which we loved more so we just kept sharing. The bread was yummy, and the Zucchini Frite melted in our mouths. Sherry (our server) was so helpful and very sweet, and Lana (manager?) stopped by to welcome us on our inaugural visit. Everyone was very nice and so eager to please. Funny thing is, the service could have been lousy and we would have LOVED this place...the food is THAT good. Still, I can't imagine lousy service here either. This is in our top 5. (Maybe top 3!)

• Visited June 2012