“Great Italian place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I have been eating here for years and I must say I have never had a bad meal. This is my favorite Italian restaurant around.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

The plates are perfectly sized, love the favors. It tastes so fresh. It's not cheap, but it's worth it. I have yet to leave disappointed. My family loves to come here to celebrate birthdays!

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Our first trip to Carrabba's was so yummy - hubby had Chicken Fiorentina (or something like that) and I had Shrimp and Scallops with pasta. We tried two of their soups and kept passing them back and forth - lentil and sausage and spicy chicken - we couldn't decide which we loved more so we just kept sharing. The bread was yummy, and the Zucchini Frite melted in our mouths. Sherry (our server) was so helpful and very sweet, and Lana (manager?) stopped by to welcome us on our inaugural visit. Everyone was very nice and so eager to please. Funny thing is, the service could have been lousy and we would have LOVED this place...the food is THAT good. Still, I can't imagine lousy service here either. This is in our top 5. (Maybe top 3!)

1  Thank alotta d
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This was my first experience at Carraba's and I thought the food was excellent. Everything was very garlicky, but that was OK with me.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

The food is ok, but Macaroni Grill is much better. I've given Carraba's three tries and have yet to find a dish I found to be more than average and they've all been way over-salted. Service was a little slow, but not terribly and the cheese stx and sauce were excellent.

Been to Carrabba's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!