“The cresant rolls are amazing , very courteous staff!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 262 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“The cresant rolls are amazing , very courteous staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Crescent rolls were amazing, salad was good, I ordered to chicken - it was burnt but not to worry the chef decided to hide that fact with ham and cheese - um did they not think it would still taste burnt ??? I took the ham and cheese off and attempted to scrape the burnt layer off - at that point I was discusted - my other guest ordered the prime rib - sure wish I had gone that route too , it was cooked fine. I also ordered the mean beans. - unless you really really enjoy a mouthful of nutmeg I would pass on this side dish - thank goodness for the crescent rolls or I would of left hungry. The staff is wonderful , I can't blame them for what comes out of the kitchen.

Southfield, Michigan
“wide menu; great food, including deep fried dill pickles”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Visiting from out of town, local friends suggested this restaurant and it was wonderful.

Service: Very short wait for a table on a Friday evening; friendly and attentive waitstaff.

Food: wide menu; average prices (10 oz. strip steak with one side for $13); Their deep-fried dill pickle appetizer is good, if you like pickles. My husband ordered the large fried chicken salad and he raved about it. The strip steak was a good $13 steak - not high end, but better than Ponderosa and Golden Coral. The home-made hot bacon dressing is excellent.

Details: We would definitely return to this establishment if we lived in the area. Multiple TVs with news and sports. Casual dress (blue jeans). Wheelchair friendly. Some booths are tight for plus-size customers, but there are lots of tables with wide chairs. Well lit and not as noisy as many bar and grill restaurants. They accept reservations, but we didn't have them, and it didn't appear that most people did.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank TMOHTO
Petersburg, Virginia
“Try It--You'll be glad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Great Food and Great Service at a great price! From the time we walked in, we were treated as we were important and valued customers.

Visited August 2012
Charlotte, NC
“Great service in casual eatery”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Loved the $2 margarita special. The servers were extremely attentive..even manager was there to make sure drinks were refilled. Atmosphere is casual & comfortable just like you'd find in other comparable chain. Food was slightly above average..comparable to what you would expect in Chilis, TGIF, etc.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Food and Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I have eaten at Rafferty's several times when I am in Kennesaw. Their honey buttered croissants are out of this world. The filet steak is so delicious...it's all I ever order. Oh and the rice with sweet potatoes is yummy too!

Visited April 2012