“2 for $20.00 deal .... slow coming”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #93 of 297 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 3, 2013

we try the 2 for $20.00 deals for our family of 6 (3 deals). Price for the foods is good. I ordered the steak and upgrade from the 7 oz to 9 oz ($3.00 extra). Disappointed, it look and feel the same as the 7 oz my nephew got .... do not waste your extra $3.00 to upgrade .... not worth it.
My steak look dry when it come out but taste good. It is actually juicy inside which I recommended for it. the extra appetizer given are great. I look around the table and feel like the $20.00 for 2 here is a good deal.
One complain is that it take forever to see the foods starting when you finished ordered them especially for lunch time. Manager did come out and say sorry for the wait. The waiter came several time to say sorry too. Our waiter did all he could and was a great server for our table.
No complain about the foods.. ..... just the time that we have to wait...... tooooo long.

**** If you like the post, vote helpful *********

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Loved the low calorie options with the calories and WW points on the menu. Service was excellent and the food tasted great. My steak was very chewy. I saw 2 managers who apologized but offered no discount on this or a future meal at Applebee's which would have been better for customer service.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My family &I decided to give them a try since i wasn't happy with their hospitality a couple of years ago. Service was ok, but the food could of been much better. We ordered the 2for $20 and the other 2 for deal. On top of that our cashier gave us the bill,took our card & didn't return our card. When we returned for the card she was gone & they looked at us like we did something wrong!
I tried but that visit did it for me......

Reviewed May 29, 2012

So, recently I have been looking for restaurants with more healthy choices and went to the Applebee's at Town Center Mall In Kennesaw, GA. I was surprised to find a number of menu choices that are Weight Watcher's approved. Food was really good and priced reasonably. The service was great and friendly.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

We got one of the 2 for $20 specials. My steak was more of a mystery meat than anything, worst steak I have ever had. So bad that I won't return for a long time, if ever.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!