“A good mess of food for a lot of money”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #31 of 297 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

I should have expected the expense of Joes, but went anyways. The food was good and delivered promptly. Sadly, of 3 people at the bar, I waited almost 10mins for someone to ask me about drinks and get me a simple beer. The bartender, although talkative, didn't seem like she wanted to be there at all and thus created a not so welcoming atmosphere. Food was good and prompt though.

There are newer reviews for Joe's Crab Shack

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Let me start off by saying that I have been to Joe's Crab Shack a handful of times and this was not the usual. It actually looked closed when we pulled up. Maybe its the area, but the other Joe's we have gone to have been lines out the door and parking lot full. Not here. My potatoes were not fully cooked, I had to get another order. The pots were not as large as we usually get. No bibs, no dancing, no entertaining music. The staff was friendly and helpful though. This will not stop us from returning, but just a little disappointed.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Joe's was located right across the street from my hotel so it was very convenient, especially since I arrive into town late. Dinner was typical Joe's which was good, not great. Service was excellent and very friendly. Nice dining experience overall.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The place is very roudy. The food is medioka. The crab legs are so watery that they really no fun to eat. Seems like it is almost a fast food place.
Captains D's has better fish than this place

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Joe's is way overpriced for the lack in their quality of food. Don't think I wii ever eat here again. Go to Marietta Fish Market, much better for the price.