“Not really worth while”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2012

There is a lot of flash. If you really want seafood, go elsewhere. The menu has the regular seafood fair but there is generally too much noise to enjoy the food. But then the food is chain store-quality.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

His name was Tyler - and he was great. Food was typical Joes food. Service was best we have had at a Joe's in a long time.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Fun atmosphere while you enjoy excellent seafood. We ordered the boiled bucket and had more than enough. Our waiter played the," electric slide", danced and even got our daughter to get up and dance too. Smaller children enjoyed the patio and we did too.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

That day I was in the mood for fruit, they prepared me a fruit salad eventhough it was not on the menu. The orange cream that came with the fruit salad was amaizing and the croissant with the nut and honey was delicious. Best meal in weeks!

Reviewed June 24, 2012

The food was okay last time I went, but it's way too expensive. It's a fun place - the servers dance, and there's always live music, but I don't remember any bread rolls, or anything to great about the place. I don't remember finishing my food either. It was too much food and overly priced. Couldn't reheat it, so it made no sense to get that big a portion.