“Great food, but high prices!”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #29 of 290 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Great food, but high prices!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Ok, I love me some sea food and I use to go to Joe's crab shack regularly a few years back. I went again recently and the food is still awesome, but the prices have gone up a good bit for the food to be the same quality. Its still really good, but hard to put down $100 for only 2 people.

Visited April 2012

Marietta, Georgia
“LOVE THE CLAM POTS”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I love their various boiled clam and lobster pots, but they are very expensive.

Visited April 2012
Canton, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Went down hill”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

First time I ever ate at a Joe's was in Jacksonville, Florida almost 7 years ago and loved it. It was located right off of Jax beach. Now in Georgia I return and it is just not the same.

Visited November 2011
“Not What I Expected”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Went to the Kennesaw location and ordered the crab and shrimp absolutely nothing like what was on the menu. Our waitress was lost for twenty minutes and took her time getting an order and getting drinks. The manager was walking around introducing himself, but obviously he needs to work on training staff. Really not pleased with the food or service. Very disappointed at what we were served.

Kennesaw

Marietta, GA
“Dungenous Crabs or BUST!”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Ok, this is my favorite place to eat. with that said: This food has got to be some of the best seafood when it comes to fresh crabs, which I really love. Some of the other food is only above average. I prefer ordering the steamhouse for two, 40 dollars. We substitute the sausage (which is ok) for shrimp, because that is what my wife likes. We substitute the dungenous crab for the snow, (choose dungenous it is better). The crabs there are the best you will find anywhere and the price is not too high, a great value! The servers are hit and miss and this is my only complaint. Half the time we get a decent server, but it is still worth it, in my book.

• Visited January 2012