“Par for the Olive Garden course”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #51 of 310 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed April 3, 2014

If you like Olive Garden, this is a good one. It's clean, timely, nicely decorated. It's in a sea of parking spaces, and it can be difficult to get in and out of (be sure to plan for extra time to get out, especially; it can take two or three rotations of the red light). I recommend asking for Patrick; he was our server, and did an excellent job at meeting our needs and anticipating what we'd need before we asked (e.g., giving refills, giving a to-go cup, boxes, that kind of thing). As with all Darden casual restaurants, it's a bit pricey for the food, but if you like that kind of thing, this is a good one.

1  Thank Zack S

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I have been to this location of the Olive Garden many times. My Aunt and I meet here for lunch and dinner. This past time was such a disappointment! First we were seated and sat for over 15 minutes before anyone came to take our order, which I know is unusual for the lunch business here. After our order was taken, no Salads, so after about 15 minutes I go to inquire? Amazing, our salad appears, Such a Small portion, not even enough to fill two women's small salad plates. In 5 minutes our Entrees appear and I say to the server We just were served our Salads, and she looks dumbfounded and says " Well, what do you want me to do?" I say, just sit the food down! Then we both look, and realize what SMALL portions of the entrees we ordered, and we had to ASK for more Salad!

Meanwhile, we are glancing over across the aisle to a table of four gentlemen who are really getting great service, refills on salad, drinks, soups, they came in after and left before we did even though they had Numerous refills!

So, I say to myself, is this a problem with this chain, because They are having problems, or maybe a problem with the chain and the server where She thought Two Women might not be good tippers? I think, for Sure a problem with the parent company since it has been online and they have perhaps said Cut where you can! Also, a problem with the server! Don't second guess your patrons!

2  Thank kitchenqueenUsa
Reviewed October 29, 2013

It was family dinner and we were looking for some good italian and this is perfect for your pocket. Great ambience, good food and great service.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We eat here or pick up about every 2 weeks. Best Italian ever. The staff have always been nice.Great place can not wait to go again

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Olive Garden is a good and dependable choice. I love the soup and bread sticks. I eat at this location often and the food is always good. However, I suggest you steer clear of the un-ending pasta bowl for $9.99. The first bowl they bring you is a regular sized dish, however, after that first dish they only bring small bowls. Also the meat is not included, however when the server asks you what meat you want, it sounds as if it is included. This isn't really all that much of a deal. I suggest you order something other than the un-ending pasta bowl.

1  Thank Benny J

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!