“GREAT PLACE”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #41 of 287 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Woodstock, Georgia, USA
“GREAT PLACE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We eat here or pick up about every 2 weeks. Best Italian ever. The staff have always been nice.Great place can not wait to go again

Visited October 2013

Atlanta
“Good Choice, But Buyer Beware!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Olive Garden is a good and dependable choice. I love the soup and bread sticks. I eat at this location often and the food is always good. However, I suggest you steer clear of the un-ending pasta bowl for $9.99. The first bowl they bring you is a regular sized dish, however, after that first dish they only bring small bowls. Also the meat is not included, however when the server asks you what meat you want, it sounds as if it is included. This isn't really all that much of a deal. I suggest you order something other than the un-ending pasta bowl.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Benny J
Acworth, Georgia, United States
“Glad we went...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

I received a coupon so we decided to visit the Olive Garden again. It's been a long time since we've been there because I can't stand paying that much for pasta, which we can make at home.

We went for a late lunch on a Saturday. The parking lot was packed, but we didn't wait at all to be seated.

Our server was very nice and attentive. We ordered a sampler appetizer. The calamari and fried ravlioli were excellent. The stuffed mushrooms were terrible. The server removed the appetizer from our ticket when my wife commented on the mushrooms.

I had the boneless pork ribs and they were EXCELLENT! Great flavor and texture. Just like ribs with no bones or mess.

Overall I was quite pleased with my meal and once we got past the stuffed mushrooms everything was good.

• Visited July 2013
Marietta, Georgia
“Typical Olive Garden Fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Olive Garden is a good Italian restaurant. It is not the best Italian, but it is pretty good. Service was good, prices a bit high and ambiance typical Olive Garden--busy and on the noisy side.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank rdpine
Atlanta, Georgia
“Problems with special order”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Olive Garden had many porblems with my order. Now I am gluten intolerant so I was delighted to see they had fish on the menu. So I ordered the fish plain - no seasoning and no butter. I got a fully seasoned fully buttered fish. I had to send it back -, rest of my party of course was eating. Came back with just butter the second time - sigh. Ate it anyway and paid for it later. Next time they came to town we went to a different place.

Visited September 2012