“Fun Tasty Casual Dining across from KSU”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #151 of 291 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States
“Fun Tasty Casual Dining across from KSU”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Brought a party of 11 for a late dinner last week. Great atmosphere, good menu selection. The gluten free pizza was excellent as was the mushroom soup. Very reasonably priced for students on a budget!

Visited March 2013

marietta,ga
“Yummy yummy yummy-love in my tummy!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I am a pizza snob and I LOVE this pizza! Each slice is loaded with fresh ingredients, the crust is baked to perfection and the unique selections makes this my new favorite. Accompanied by a large greek salad(enough for 3-4) and a wonderful service, I might have to be a weekly regular! Insider tip-sit on the patio, even in winter its warm and cozy!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank gellen62
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Great topping variety”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We ordered carry-out but were extremely impressed with the many vegetarian options and great flavor. (tofu, broccoli, sun dried tomatoes and more) The sauce is slightly sweet and the crust good and chewy.

Visited November 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Just OK”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

When we travel to & from Florida, we usually stay at the Springhill Suites in Kennesaw and walk to the Mellow Mushroom. This time the pizza was not as good as I remembered from our last trip. I would rate it average.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank SueGtoo
Blythewood, South Carolina
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Absolutely best pizza I have had in a long time! Mellow Mushroom is the bomb!

Visited June 2012

Been to Mellow Mushroom? Share your experiences!