“WONDERFUL” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Orlando, Florida
“WONDERFUL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I eat at this restaurant every week. Great Gluten-Free menu. Great staff--ask for Megan--she rocks. Everyone is friendly and always attentive.

Visited March 2012

Jacksonville, Florida
“Always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Love their French Onion Soup and Flo's filet with lobster tail. Also try their chopped salad with vinegrette.

Visited April 2012
Powder Springs, GA
“Always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Every Outback that I have been to has been consistently good. I love their Ahi Tuna but have never had anything I didn't like from there.

Visited August 2012
Acworth, GA
“Agreed - steak quality has changed in past 4 years”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

We were regulars to Outback Steakhouses for years until about 4 years ago. The reason was the quality of meat they use has changed dramatically. The two times I've asked employees if they had changed suppliers the answer was a "I'm not aware" response. Now we only go about twice a year and I usually just have the salmon. It's a shame that I now have to drive into town to get an edible steak (or just grill it myself).

• Visited July 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Cartersville, Georgia
“What Happened to the Quality of The Sirloin Steaks”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Over the past six months, my husband and I have noticed that the Steaks (Sirloin) are not the same quality. The taste and texture of the meat is different and not as flavorful or tender.
I have noticed this in other Outbacks..such as Canton, Ga. I believe not only Outback but also Longhorn Steakhouse and O'Charley's have been purchasing lesser grades of beef and have also raised the prices. We are not happy about this because these restaurants have been our favorites over time.

• Visited February 2012