“Kids love it!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sky Zone Trampoline Park
Ranked #1 of 3 Fun & Games in Kennesaw
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Sky Zone is the world's first indoor trampoline park. We're the inventors of "fun fitness" and the makers of trampolines as far as the eye can see. We give you one of the greatest workouts ever combined with awesome, healthy fun. We've been voted the number one "out of the box" workout and the "best party ever." Experience WOW - the weightlessness of bouncing, flipping and landing in a pit filled with 10,000 foam cubes. We are dedicated to providing you with the pure joy that comes with flying. We are sky lovers, thrill seekers and people who believe that jumping is freedom. We believe fitness can be fun and play can be smart. We are healthy and bursting with energy. We fly high and keep it safe. We are Sky Zone. Sky Zone Kennesaw was completed in 2013, and offers open jump, a SkySlam court, SkyRobics fitness classes, Ultimate Dodgeball (when available) and Foam Zone. For just about any age, shape or size, Sky Zone Kennesaw is the ultimate 3-D play experience!
Kennesaw, Georgia
203 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 169 helpful votes
“Kids love it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

My son likes to visit there with friends to jump on those giant trampolines. They have the place organized into sectional areas for jumping, dodgeball, and a pit with cushions. Kids place until they drop tired and exhausted. They have drinks and food for sale but you can bring in water (drinks). 2 hours is enough time for kids since longer is exhausting so they want to rest. We visit the Kennesaw location where it is maintained and well staffed.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Thomas V

Atlanta, Georgia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A litte late on the review, but the kids are almost out for summer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

Visited here a few months ago and gave myself a mental note to write a review because we had so much fun! The employees are all young and energetic, but they were also very professional, polite and they know what they're doing. I visited with my then 9 year old (he turned 10 last month), and four of his buddies and their parents. Since it was our first time we got there as soon as they opened so we could check out the lay of the land. Nice open spaces and plenty of room to jump. After recieving our rules and safety instructions we hit the floor and for my girlfriend and I - I mean that literally and figuratively! LOL! While the boys started jumping like they were in space, I thought I would try a shot at the basketball hoop proceeded to step out there like I was in the WNBA. Two seconds later and I was cracking myself up getting adjusted to the bouce situation going on with every step I took - aside from missing the 3 shots I took! Then my girl Lyd and I decided to go jump in an empty corner so we wouldn't look crazy but of course we did! We stepped out there and lasted all of 60 seconds but it was hilarious and we had fun but that was enough for us! Meanwhile they have organized dodge ball and all the boys were engaged in a lively game that they didn't want to stop playing, so we sat down and watched them for the rest of our jump time. They had a ball and didn't want to leave but we promised we'd bring them back soon. And now that school's almost out, probably sooner than later!

Visited March 2014
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great place for kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

A bit pricey but will certainly wear out your kids. They place great music and there is plenty of staff on hand. Parking is terrible though and could use some improvement.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Angie C
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“May or may not go again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

it was ok. Nothing to get excited about. Our child got injured when ANOTHER (ADULT MAN) person came in our child's area and fell on his leg and broke his growth plate. STAY IN YOUR OWN AREA like the workers advise you. uggh! Our child had to lie up for 6 weeks right as school got out for summer.

Visited May 2013
6 Thank letsgoeat
Newborn, Georgia
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Fun for everyone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

I'm OLD (45), but still enjoyed this place. Makes you feel like a kid again. There are a couple dodgeball "courts" and a very large area for just jumping around.
There are videos playing of how you should conduct yourself at Skyzone, and posters/plaques all around on proper ettiquette on how to conduct yourself on what the rules are. These videos and posters are not intrusive, and still give you the freedom to have a good time.....just reminds us to all do it safely.
The prices weren't too bad either. It was like $15 for an hour and a half for my son to play around. The staff was friendly, but they were also very observant of the kids/people and gently reminded them of the rules of play.
Check-in was quick and effortless when we were greeted by a smiling young lady.
We didn't take advantage of the party packagages or anything, and so I can't speak to those, but there appeared to be several parties happening while we were there, and everyone was having a great time.
I would recommend this place without reservation to any family or group of people wanting to go out and have a fun/safe time blowing off some steam.

Visited October 2013