“Special for some taste!!!”

Willy's Mexicana Grill
Ranked #78 of 308 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Willy's is another place that I always go back while visiting Atlanta. I don't like Mexican food, I HATE taco bell, so if you like it, maybe Willy's is not for you. They serve a Mexican food but really good, I think they have adapted it more to the American taste, is not that strong but is very tasty, always fresh, the best Quesadilla I ever had. Better than mine, LOL....They have several locations and all of them are great. Good service, lot's of options. NOT expensive! It is worth trying.

1  Thank Daniela A

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Far and away, the best Mexican "quick" food. Everything is great, especially the salsa bar and guacamole. The burritos are huge and delicious. I'm in here at least twice a week.

1  Thank treb312
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Of all the tex mex burrito places out there, this is the best one I've been to. The food is always really fresh and good. The people are nice and they move you through the line very quickly. I probably eat here every other week. It's delicious and reasonable.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

So much better than Moe's in my opinion. They might have stole the idea but Willy's shows why there is only one real place like this to eat. Enjoy and I think you will agree

Reviewed June 27, 2012

This is like Moe's or Qdoba and the like but the quality and taste is better.

1  Thank 2BEis2SKI

Been to Willy's Mexicana Grill? Share your experiences!