“Ippolitos serves my favorite food!”

Ippolito's - Kennesaw
Ranked #13 of 295 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Canton
“Ippolitos serves my favorite food!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went last night and we ordered our favorites. He ordered eggplant Parmesan and I ordered Chicken Francese. If you want to try a different dish that doesn't have the typical spaghetti sauce then you will like Chicken Frances. The rolls are amazing! They're covered in Parmesan and fresh chopped parsley. Their Caesar salad is very good too. It has plenty of Parmesan shavings. The chocolate mouse cake is good too!

Holland, Michigan
“Best sauce we have ever tasted”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

From the fresh from the oven rolls, to the tasty entree to the dessert I took home to eat, all I can say is, you have to eat here. Our server was attentive, helpful and charming. The portions are very generous. We shared a stromboli and still took part home for later. This is a delightful respite from chain eateries. The value is excellent. Our meal for 2, which included lobster bisque, a shared stromboli, one giant dessert and drinks was $25.
Don't get me started on the sauce! It had all of the freshness of Italy. A great meal!

IL
“Good prices, great food”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Nice little restaurant tucked away in a corner of a strip mall across from the much busier Olive Garden--worth skipping the chain for this place.

Good food and LOTS of it! I couldn't come close to finishing my dinner. And the prices are reasonable. Our waiter was attentive but knew when to leave us to talk.

As the other reviewers said--check it out!

• Visited January 2013
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Great Food”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Everyone enjoyed the food. Right across from Oliver Garden but much more genuine Italian here! Will come back.

Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Better than the chain restaurant next door!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

This is a far cry better than Olive Garden...they had the nerve to build in the parking lot right in front of Ippolito's, but their food is about 15 times better than the chain.. If you want good food, and lots of it, skip OG and eat at Ippolito's. you'll be glad you did...and save room for dessert. Luscious selections, and my favorite: cannoli!