“Wonderful Staff and Atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 284 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Barrett Parkway
Description: The Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant, offers an extraordinary dining experience that you won't find at any other restaurant. Here, you'll discover all the ingredients to a perfect evening, including a relaxed atmosphere, private tables, attentive service, an award winning wine list & fabulous four-course fondue dinners. No matter what the occasion, from a romantic date to a get-together with friends, meetings or large groups, The Melting Pot always hits the spot. The Melting Pot offers the highest quality fresh ingredients, a variety of cooking styles, unique sauces & delectable chocolate fondue desserts. To enhance your dining experience, we offer over 300 wines and have a sommelier on premise. Make your reservation today for a "Perfect Night Out". NOTE: OpenTable reservations are for full meal service only. Please contact The Melting Pot directly for cheese and/or chocolate fondue only service.
Woodstock, GA, United States
“Wonderful Staff and Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Had reservations and arrived early.The hostesses were polite and said we could sit at the bar until a seat became available.We had a glass of wine and a signature margarita with the California salad. The margarita had an appropiate amount of alcohol,but didn't taste very strong.My girlfriend liked the wine.The salad was excellent,especially the Rasberry Black WalnutAll Vinaigrette.We chose the Swiss cheese to start and was pleased.Next was the chicken,steak and shrimp.There are five sauces to accomodate the meats.All were good and I purchased the Teriyaki Glaze.I suggest this to anyone,as it was my first time.

• Visited September 2013

Villa Rica, Georgia
“Wonderful change of pace”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

I remember my Mother having fondue for Sunday meals when I was a child and this restaurant always brings back that same warm feeling to me. I have been many times and each time it was a very, very good meal (and very filling one). It's not inexpensive, but then there is a lot of food. And my one caveat would be: Do NOT visit The Melting Pot for a business meal or a first date since it is a long meal and could be excruciatingly long in the wrong company! We like it for just a meal out, but it's also a great place for special occasions or family meals.

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Ga
“Great place for a celebration!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Went for the first time with my wife for our 25th anniversary. Very nice place. Waitress was very attentive and explained everything very nicely to us. We got the cheddar cheese, then shrimp and filet. All very tasty! Lastly we got the milk chocolate dessert. Mmmmmm very very delectable. Highly recommend this place!

• Visited July 2013
Georgia
“Baby Shower - Great venue and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

I went to this Melting Pot for a baby shower. Our servers were Joe and Caleb. We were put in a party room that could hold up to 30 people. As soon as we arrived, they took our drink orders and made sure we were taken care of. They kept asking if there was anything they could get for us. We asked for all kinds of things (like extra tables for the gifts, etc.) and they were very accomodating and never once made us feel bad for asking! They were great throughout the shower, bringing us more food and drinks anytime we needed them. They were so friendly and they did very well dealing with 30 women at a baby shower!!! They took a group picture for us at the end and made sure we all looked good in the picture. I really thought they went above and beyond when they helped us tote out all of the baby gifts at the end of the shower. What a fantastic venue for this event! Thank you!

• Visited April 2013
Acworth, Georgia
“My Teenage Son's favorite place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

My Teenage Son and I have gone here a few times a year. It is his favorite place to have dinner. We both like the variety and quality, the service has always been top notch and they do run specials Sun - Thursday that are pretty good deals.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to The Melting Pot? Share your experiences!