“Very good meal while passing through town”
Review of Trackside Grill

Trackside Grill
Ranked #5 of 369 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2019

this is a limited review - I had dinner here this week while passing through town, so this a a "one meal" review and because I am not from the area I cannot compare this restaurant to any others in the area. With those limitations, I did have a very good meal here this week while passing through town. Service was friendly and prompt; atmosphere was comfortable and food was very good. I had the chicken pot pie which was quite good - substantial portion, not salty at all. The fried pickle appetizer was also enjoyable. Price was moderate and fair. but I did have a good meal here.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

One of my favorite stops in Georgia.
Beautifully appointed restaurant with rooftop dining. Gas fireplace on the roof patio to drive off an evening chill. Great service.

Food here is excellent. I enjoyed shrimp and grits with sausage and a wonderful tomato sauce over top.
Co-workers had grilled pork tenderloin and asparagus - both cooked to perfection.
Steaks were cooked a perfect medium and did not need to be insulted with addition of any sauce.
Enjoy!!!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 16, 2019

I've been eating here for years whenever I'm in the area, The menu is great: fried chicken cutlets is great; same for chicken pot pie. They have local hard cider which is crisp and refreshing on a warm day. Lauren my server was attentive, professional, and gracious. Because Kennesaw is a University town, they card everyone; if you're looking for an adult beverage, bring your photo ID. Enjoy !

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 3, 2019

My family and I have been here twice for dinner in the last few months. Both times our food was great, service excellent. We had 2 young children with us both times, and the staff went above and beyond to serve these two also. They have a wide variety of food, from steak, trout, pot roast, meat loaf, chicken, etc. atmosphere is awesome in the brick room with the big fireplace that is kept burning all the time. Nice Bar area too. Cocktails are delicious.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Have eaten here about 6 or 7 times and each time is better than the last time... Love their hamburgers and not exactly sure why the beef tastes soooo good. But there is something magical about it and if anyone has not eaten here. Do yourself a favor and get over there for a meal.

Date of visit: March 2019

Been to Trackside Grill? Share your experiences!