“near the train museum”

Ranked #4 of 310 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We made it a day by visiting the Southern Museum and then walking to the Trackside Grill for lunch. This is not the place for a hurried lunch and we were in no hurry. The menu had a variety of good choices. If you visit both places you will not need to move your car.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My wife and I tried this place a few weekends ago and we loved it. We went in a little late and we were seated immediately. It is a small place so you want to time your arrival to miss the crowds. I had the calamari and a iceberg wedge. The calamari was outstanding - not fried and in a very tasty sauce. I've now heard that they have the best fried chicken on the planet, so that's what I'll try the next time we are there.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Trackside Grill is a nice combination of atmosphere, service, and food. There is a beautiful rooftop seating area that we enjoy when the weather is nice. There are also a varity of menu options to please all tastes.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

My parents and I went for a great early dinner - staff so polite, manager out & about in the restaurant & the food was GREAT!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

If you want local food that is really delicious and priced well, this is the place. Dinner last Saturday was great. I ate fried chicken and it came presented very nicely. The sides were just as good as the chicken. The person with me had pork tenderloin that was just as good. The prices for both were extremely reasonable. I've had other dishes there as well, and all of them have been delicious. I'd highly recommend it to anyone.