“Great Service...From a Chain Restaurant”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 302 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We were going out for a Girl's Outing and thought we would get a quick bite to eat before the Shopping was to begin. Were we taken back by the excellent customer service that was delivered by Zelphia. She was awesome. She made great recommendations on both food and drinks. She helped take care of our kids as she could tell them may get fidgity having to wait. She kicked out our day to a great start and it only got better as the day went on.

Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

This place sucks every time. I came here to grab dinner with my family and they can't manage to bring my food out until ten minutes after my wife and kids food. Problems are the norm here it seems. I won't be back.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I ordered some shrimps and a cheese cake. I didn't find it delicious. The quantities were really big, and the price was good.

Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

The portions were a little small, service was ok. We had steak, chicken, shrimp and some apps. Food was good, shrimp was grilled and a bit burnt. Staff is friendly.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

TGI Fridays was cool, close to the hotel, nothing to brag on, average resturant, nice enviornment

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!