“Light, healthy foods”

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #25 of 371 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: Sweet Tomatoes features made-from-scratch soups and salads and handcrafted muffins, Focaccia, breads, and desserts. The menu is built around freshly made, great-tasting, wholesome recipes with a 55-foot salad bar full of fresh, seasonal vegetables and tossed salads prepared exhibition-style every 20 minutes. Sweet Tomatoes provides its guests with an excellent value by offering unlimited access to its entire menu of high quality fresh items at a fixed price.
Reviewed January 1, 2019

I treated my husband to a light, healthy dinner at Sweet Tomatoes. I had been there a couple of times before.
Of course, like most men, he wanted more meat. But, it was fine with me. So, I'm sure, I will be going back.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Everything was fresh and neat on the salad bar. They serve salad, soups, selection of breads & pastas, and ice cream for dessert. Servers were nice, tables were clean. I would return.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

My family enjoys Sweet Tomatoes as the food is always fresh; plus the varieties of soups are excellent! There is a server there (I forgot her name) who has been there for 19 yrs. She always has a smile and some great stories to tell!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We went there two days in a row and enjoyed both day. Almost everything that you could think of to put on lettuce. A big variety of fresh vegetables and other toppings. Five different soups to choose from, three types of pasta. Pizza, muffins, rolls, corn bread. Everything is fresh.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018

When you travel it is not always easy to eat healthy. This was my first time in a Sweet Tomatoes. I could eat as healthy as I wanted. Many varieties of salads and soups. Could have had a slice of pizza as well but that would have ruined my idea of healthy. Please build one of these in CT especially Meriden. People are looking for healthier options and this one satisfied me.

Date of visit: July 2018