“If Heaven Has Biscuits, They Get Them From Stilesboro Biscuits!”

Stilesboro Biscuits
Ranked #5 of 27 Quick Bites in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 8, 2017

This place is no frills, down home good eating. The portions are generous, the atmosphere is like a 'ol country cafe and the staff are as nice as they come. Come early as the secret is out and folks come from miles around. Don't worry, the line moves fast and the food is worth any wait. I bought a house nearby so I could walk to breakfast!

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank donald e

Reviewed August 11, 2017

This place is a diamond in the rough. If you saw it from the road you wouldn't give it a second glance, but the food is amazing. Or maybe I should say the biscuits, because I haven't had anything else yet.

So don't let the building fool you, because it's worth stopping by.

It is a little expensive, but I'd say that their chicken biscuit gives Chic fil a a run for their money.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 9, 2017

My favorite meal is breakfast and Stilesboro Biscuits definitely satisfied the foodie in me. I'd been wanting to try it for a while, but it's only open in the morning, only 'til noon on Saturdays. The menu is short and sweet, biscuits with any kind of the standard meats with eggs and/or cheese etc. as adds. I went with the country ham, egg and cheese and it was sumptuous. I had the good sense to also order a cinnamon roll, which was even better (I highly recommend it!). The service was fast and friendly.

The place isn't much to look at, really just a roadside "shack"; we got ours to-go, but there are perhaps 6 covered picnic-type tables inside for seating. There are lots of "Polaroid" pictures and "Southern sayings" (like "sometimes I wake up grumpy ... sometimes I let him sleep" on the walls.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

You cannot compare this place to fast food biscuits. We have been frequenting SB for almost ten years. Not only is the food great, the service is the best. The ladies make you feel at home on every visit. If you are lucky you might catch a Saturday morning when the bluegrass band is there. If you are in the area it's worth stopping in. My favorite is Chicken Biscuit. The best!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed January 5, 2017

Visiting relatives from the UK we were recently introduced to this great restaurant where the breakfast biscuits are simply superb. Externally it looks like a small slightly run down place but inside it is full of character and warmth and the quality of the food is shown by how busy it can be. if your in the area check it out - you won't be disappointed. i hope to return soon

Date of visit: December 2016