“mmarginal food, not very customer friendly”
Review of Guston's Grille

Guston's Grille
Ranked #40 of 298 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We had read good reviews so we thought we'd stop in for a quick lunch. We should have kept going. The wings were soggy and chewy. No one there has ever had a real Philly Cheesesteak, so putting it on the menu was a mistake. It blew. The server came by after we finished, and asked how it was. I told her not good. Her response? Well, you ate it. Yea, I was hungry and you never stopped back by the table. We will not go back.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

While in town for a funeral, was recommended by family members, my husband tried it previously w/them before I arrived. In a strip center, but smelled good upon entering, there is a bar & many TV's around. We were there for lunch, but was later than lunch time, so very few people there. Had a very friendly & helpful server, some may not like the servers who talk to you, I am fine w/that most of the time. We each had sandwiches, I had the grilled cheese w/bacon & their homemade chips & my husband the BLT & onion rings, both were very good. They do have some dinner entrée items, like comfort food, chicken pot pit, meat loaf, etc. We would return on our next visit.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I enjoy Guston's for the live music events. The food and service are also good. The place does need a little updating,

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We have had the opportunity to stop in Gustons a few times and each time are disappointed. The food is average at best and I suspect the fries, mashed potatoes and veg are all from frozen. I don't think any of the servers are trained in customer service as one often seems forgotten.
With a menu overhaul and fresher foods, it could be a great neighborhood place.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The food is still good but everything else this visit was unsatisfactory. Went went today,on a Sunday when they have the brunch going on. Don't know when they changed the inside to be one big room. Previously it was two separate ones. Not very attractive inside but plenty of TV's.The menu prices all went up and the friendly service was no longer.

The server did his job but minimally. We waited a half hour for our food - Eggs Benedict --and were about ready to leave but said something to the manager and our food was out in minutes after that. We know the speed is not the servers fault but he should come over and assure that food is coming instead of just stand around. He and the manager walked by several times without any acknowledgement as we waited.

The restaurant was loud and there were screaming kids making you feel more like you were at IHOP.

Happily the Eggs Benedict was cooked properly as were the home fries along with it. Just didn't feel real welcome there. I miss the old version of Gustons. Hence the 15% tip instead of 20-30% that we normally leave at other places.