“Really Good Prices”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

The menu is huge, and the prices are actually shockingly low. The atmosphere is really fun. Great for a family or a group of friends. The hostess was amazing, but our server--not so much. Barely came to our table. When we asked for a drink menu, she said there wasn't one. So, we asked what kind of specials or what they have. She said (literally) "we have everything". We weren't given any drink suggestions, specials, prices, etc. This seemed a little off for a restaurant that clearly makes their $$ off alcohol sales. Overall, we had a great time and we will be back.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

A really great "neighborhood" restaurant. We are regulars and friends with the staff. They love our 2 year old who roams around freely greeting everyone. It's a nice place to feel like we can "go to a bar" (which is SO rare) yet also have a family meal. There are always meal and drinks specials... the food is always delicious, no matter what you try... I am a fan of the grouper, my husband loves the cheeseburgers, but everything we try is always tasty, large portion and decent in price.

There are TVs all around the bar area so you can catch every game, and you can see a fair amount of them from the dining area. The sound is never too loud that you can't enjoy your meal and conversation during brunch, lunch or dinner.

Later at night there is some sort of music or game or dj going on, which is great for the younger crowd, and again more drink specials for food industry people and college kids, KSU is right up the street. My husband and I used to come here before we had our baby, it was always a fun time!

All around great service, great food and great atmosphere. They also opened a new location in Woodstock, haven't been there yet, but have heard all good things!!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Got a call from Bill Tarwater asking about his bar & grill participating in the Marine Corps Toys 4 Tots program. As one of the local Marine corps league contacts I was able to get him collection boxes. While I was there with my wife we decided to get something to eat. I was pleasently suprised as to the quality of the fish & chips( for me) and the meatloaf for the wife. We have now eaten there several times and I've brought friends with us each time. We are never disappointed. Food is prepared properly, service is excellent and attentive and the prices reasonable. I brought my daughter, who is a Gator fan in for the GA-FLA football game. We had a blast. Meet several other Marines and gator fans and had an all around good time.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have eaten here several times. I have been a repeat customer because the food is consistently good and the portions are BIG. When you order a wrap here, be prepared to take half home because it is TWO meals!

I've tried it all here; fish, chicken,beef, burgers, shrimp...nothing to complain about. AND the prices are reasonable. They have $6.99 specials. The service is just as good as the food also. I highly recommend checking them out when in the area!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I am a critique of restaurants and want to get the best food and service for my hard earned dollar so when I find the good and the bad, I make sure my voice gets heard by leaving my reviews on TripAdvisor so local and traveling folks can visit or stay away from different businesses.

Reviewing local restaurants from friends and online review sites, I found a hidden jewel in my local area of Kennesaw, Georgia that is well worth the visit.

Upon entry to Gustons, I was greeted with a friendly hostess who promptly seated my lunch companion and I at a booth in the clean and typically arranged grill restaurant.

Being a burger lover, and doubter as well, I ordered the Williams Burger with French-Fries ($7.95), medium-rare, 10 oz. of char-grilled beef on a toasted sesame-seed bun. I don't like to mess with the taste of a burger or steak with sauce or other additives, so I asked for the 'garden' on the side and was happy to see my order arrive just as expected.

The burger was cooked to perfection and better than I could make at home in the same amount of time or even longer due to prep-time. The fries were straight-cut fries and appeared to be coated in some type of very light batter or cooked in a different way that made them more crunchy. While the fries were cooked, I didn't care for them. I prefer krinkle-fries honestly and have been told by Bill, 1/2 the partnership/investor, that most folks like the fries, but my preference is not for the fries :).

The sweet-tea, I ordered 1/2 sweet and 1/2 un-sweet tea, tasted good and was served promptly and eagerly.

I have since brought 3 new people to enjoy the meal I enjoy and have been told it is the best burger they have had in ages, let alone the best in any diner in our area.

Sarah, bar-maiden, said that the other items on the menu are well worth trying and just as good as the Williams Burger, but I can hardly think of another meal that I enjoy than their great burger! She also said that the working environment was better than most and that the workers are treated as well as the customers, which was OUTSTANDING as far as my review of the establishment goes.

This is one place that is family friendly, customer service oriented, clean, and just plain deserving of your time and money to visit, and I go there regularly now!

Please feel free to rate my review of this place, it is a jewel!

3  Thank TimeShareShy